Chapter 27

A/n: Y/n is going to quote Popular monster btw. (Clearly this song isn't out yet in this time)

The timeline is screwed up, but that's for the sake of this chapter. I didn't realize it wouldn't work with the original timeline or my next book, until I was almost done writing it.

It had been two weeks since that night I saw Tom. We've been meeting up every now and then. I hated to keep it from Lily and the guys, but it was necessary.

What's worse is, I'm 100% positive than I'm pregnant. I missed my period and I've been puking a lot. Not sure how I'll hid it, but I'm going to try.

Time skip: October 29th 1980

I've completely dropped off the grid. I had moved in with Tom about 3 months ago. I was now 8 months pregnant, Tom still didn't know. Nobody did. Thankfully I hid it very well.

I was a different person now. I had lost touch with my old life. I was brain washed by the man I love so dearly. I thought I was strong, that meeting with him every two weeks wouldn't have an effect on me.

I'm a psycho.

 I knew it deep down, but I pushed that feeling away. Hoping it would never surface. Sadly, it did. Tom started to see me as more of a tool.

I was walking past Tom's study and heard a muffled plead. I just chuckled until I heard who it was. "My Lord, please don't kill her!". It was Severus. "Oh, please don't kill Lily" Tom mocked.

My eye's widened. Harry was the infant he had been talking of. I have to warn Lily!

I apparated to the Potter's house and quickly rushed to ring the bell. "Y/n?" Lily asked confused as she opened the door. "I've come to warn you about Harr-" "You think you can just disappear and come back like every thing ok!" lily exclaimed

"T-that's not it Lily! I have something to say-" "Save it Y/n!". I looked shocked as those words left her mouth. "I know that you ran off with he-who-shall-not-be-named!" she raised voice.

"How do feel about that, Y/n!? Huh?!" she demanded. I sighed.

"I wake up every morning with my head up in a daze. I'm not sure if I should say this, fuck, I'll say it anyway, everybody tries to tell me that I'm going through a phase, I don't know if it's a phase, I just want to feel ok." Lily remained silent. "I battle with depression, but the question still remains, is this post-traumatic stress? Or am I suppressing rage?"

"Y/n just go. Please" she asked, with her head down and her finger pointing to the street. "Fine. I tried to warn you." I reminded, with tears in my eyes. "Just remember that, even though our lives may be shitty now, I'd never want to trade what happened in the past because it shapes our future. Lily... Thank you for being my friend when it counted."

And with that, I walked away. No matter how bad I wanted to look back, I couldn't, I shouldn't. Not after how I didn't even try to put up a fight. I should've. Things would be different if I had.

I apparated back to the Hollow Hill's mansion, hoping nobody would notice I was gone. That didn't happen. Just my luck!

I was pushed up against a wall as soon as I entered the entry way. "Where were you" Toms, soft but harsh voice rang in my ear. His hot breath tickling my cold neck.

"No where!" I tried to cover up the truth. "LIES!" he yelled, pinning my wrists on the wall. My eyes widened. I was genuinely scared right now. "I'll ask once more. Where were you, Y/n?" he demanded through his teeth.

I remained silent. I accidentally glanced to my right, the commotion had caused everyone to come see what was going on.  Tom raised his hand as if he was going to hit me. I shut my eyes and turned my head waiting for it.

Instead, something worse happened. Something much worse. He raised his wand instead.

"You were trying to warn them. Weren't you." He asked, outlining my jawline with his cold finger. I was silent. He took it as a yes.

He shoved me off the wall and into the middle of the hall. "Avad-" before he could finish, Chester ran in front of me. "-a Kedavara" Tom cast the curse. He killed him. He killed my best friend.

My eye's widened and began to fill with tears at the boy in front of me. I fell to my knees and sobbed. "YOU KILLED HIM!" I shouted. "YOU FUCKING KILLED MY BEST FRIEND!". "I HATE YOU!"

Tom looked shocked at first, but quickly went emotionless.

"I FUCKING HATE YOU RIDDLE! TOM MARVOLO RIDDLE, I WILL HATE YOU FOR THE REST OF MY MISERABLE LIFE!"

He didn't like that. "Avery. Take her to the dungeons to be.... I suppose you know.". Avery was hesitant of course. I was still sobbing as he walked me down the cold, dark, stone stairs.

I knew exactly what was going to happen. TONS of people have been killed down here. For countless reasons. I just never expected to be one to die here.

"Avery. Let me go!" I tried to reason. He just looked down at the floor. "I know about the promise you and Chester made with Tom. Chester followed through. He risked his own life so I could live. He protected me at all costs. How come you can't do the same...?" I asked quietly.

He continued to look at the floor. "Come with me.". He grabbed me by the wrist and we went down a hallway. "It leads to a forest. You're on your own from there" he stated.

"Thank you." I whispered as I gave him a hug. "Now remember, you're supposed to be dead. Don't resurface and lay low."

I climbed out of the small exit and ran through the woods. 'How could Tom even consider killing me?!' I thought as I ran.

Time skip: December 18th 1980

Lily and James both died, Harry had lived, and Sirius was framed and sent to Azkaban. I couldn't take Harry in because I'm supposed to be dead and Sirius clearly couldn't, so he went to live in the muggle world.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't blame myself. I did every day. Any time I looked in the mirror. Anytime I heard about it. Any time I looked at my daughter.... 

She looked exactly like Tom. She had his raven black hair and his smile. Definitely his smile. Though she did have my face, I was proud of that. 

I had had Y/n 2 weeks after I ran away. Since 'Y/n L/n' is 'dead', I had to have a fake identity.

With a little help from Severus, I did just that. My daughter will grow up thinking I'm her Grandmother and that her mother died in the wizarding war. Her 'Mother' named her after her 'Grandma', my fake mother, Y/n.

She would also have her 'Fathers' last name. Graywood. Y/n Graywood. Though because I'm her 'Grandmother' my name is now Thora Silvering.

I did look waaay  too young to be a grandma, so that's where Severus came in. He gave me an ageing potion. Yes, in this point in Y/n's life I would only be 40. Since I supposedly had her mother at 20, aswell. But, what about in the years to come.