Chapter 17

3rd person POV

You and Tom walked down the paved road. The road was still wet from the rain earlier, though it didn't bother you.

The smell of fresh rain filled your nostrils, as it started to sprinkle. You smiled to yourself, unzipping your coat a little bit.

Tom looked over at you. He looked.........concerned?

"Zip your coat back up, your going to catch a cold" he said, looking forward. "I'll be fine, don't worry". He looked at you sternly "It's the middle of winter and it's raining."

You could tell he was trying not to be bothered by it, but he clearly was.

"Fine, if it makes you happy" you said rolling your eyes. "You big baby" you said under your breath.

He looked at you annoyed. He heard you.

"What?! You're being one, right now!" you exclaimed. "Am not!" he defended "Are too!" you spat back.

⌁___________⌁

Your Pov

We walked back to Tom's mansion and took our shoes and coats off. As we walked to the living room, still laughing about him being a baby, I noticed something. Lord Voldemort was sitting  on the couch.

I backed into Tom, wide eyed. Honestly scared for my life.

Tom, looked down at me confused. He looked around the room searching for anything out of place. Then he noticed his father (clone?) sitting on the couch.

He leaned down to my ear level, whispering. "It's ok, I won't let him see you."

We snuck through the kitchen and into the hallway. Luckily there's an old dum-waiter that goes up to Tom's room.

I climbed up into the small compartment as he shut the door. It was surprisingly durable.

The dum-waiter started rising and it stopped suddenly. Now all I had to do was wait for Tom to come and get me.

⌁_________⌁

Tom's POV

After I shut Y/n in the dum-waiter and got her up to the second floor, I went through the living room to go up the stairs, like I normally do.

And then he stopped me. "Tom, how is your.....'little friend' doing?" he smirked, I knew something was wrong, but what? I felt as if I should know, my head started throbbing as I tried to think of what it was.

"Well?" he asked. "Oh, Y-Y/n is doing fine" I stuttered, how could I be so stupid? Now He'll know something is up.

"Good. I want our.....guest to be..comfortable." he stated. "Uh, yes. She is comfortable" I said

I soon rushed up the stairs to let Y/n out of the dum-waiter. I hope she's alright.