|11

You looked over to the door that had been opened so abruptly. It was none other than Tom. "Tom, help me! Please" you pleaded. He looked at you, then back at your captivator. "Let her go. NOW!" Tom fumed, grabbing onto his wand tighter. "Why should I? She's all part of my plan, son". Your eyes widened. This was Tom's father, the one who killed your parents.

You tried to wiggle yourself free, but his hold on you tightened. He stuck his wand to your neck. It felt as if it could pierce you skin at any given moment. You closed your eyes, and tried to steady your breathing. Along with your rapidly beating heart.

"Tom, she's made you so weak. If I take her from you, then she won't be a problem. Will she?" He drawled. "What do you want?" you asked, working up enough courage to speak. "Well, I'm so glad you asked!" he hissed, his voice ringing in your ears "You'll find out soon enough". His smile was ear to ear, but in a very creepy, menacing way. He shoved you to the ground and apparated away.

Tom came rushing over to you. he looked pretty worried. "Y/n. Y/n, look at me!" he demanded. You looked up at him, with tears in your eyes. You grabbed the front of his shirt, leaned your head on his chest and started to softly cry. "Are you ok? Did he hurt you?!" he asked, lifting your head towards him with his finger under your chin. "I-I'm fine, I'm just glad you got here." you said, trembling at the sound of your own voice.

Everything happened so suddenly. Speaking always came easy to you, especially standing up for yourself. You afraid to speak though, you thought he would come back for you if you spoke to loudly.

You continued to sob as Tom, somewhat comforted you. He was about to leave after you had calmed down for a few minutes. "Tom, please don't leave me alone" you said, your voice slightly cracking as you did. He looked at you sincerely. He took in a deep breath through his nose and sighed. "Ok, I won't" he said, sort of smiling, it was a fake one though. You could tell it was fake because you fake yours all the time. You can't even remember the last time you genially smiled.

You fell asleep on Tom's shoulder while sitting on the sofa. He looked over at you and smiled. He moved a loose strand of hair from your face and tucked it behind your ear. He looked at you for about a minute, just admiring you. He picked you up and layed you in your bed, careful not to wake you up.

He went back to the sofa and layed down. He covered himself up with a blanket and stared at the ceiling. He was thinking about what would have happened if he didn't get here in time. What if, what if, what if...... That's all he could think about. He soon drifted off to sleep.

Hey, sorry this chapter is so short. I'm not feeling motivated right now and I need some more inspiration. I'm also feeling a little burnt out currently. Tomorrow you will get a new chapter, but it might be short again. Thanks for the readers who have come this far, it really does mean a lot. Love Y'all.

-Emily and Lil' snake 🐍