His Eyes| 5

You noticed the figure approach you. Your heart was beating so loud, you though it was going to leap out of your chest. Before the figure could come into the light you covered your face and fell to your knees. You felt, both, emotionally and physically drained. "D-don't hurt me...Again, please!" you sobbed, crying into your hands.

"WHAT!?" the figure said. You were still crying into your hands, but you recognized the voice. It belonged to none other than Tom Riddle, the guy who's been avoiding you. You didn't dare lift your head, as his sudden outburst scared you.

You could sense him in front of you. "Y/n..." he spoke softly, yet harshly (surprising you actually) "Who hurt you?" he said more sternly. You didn't respond, you just continued to sob. "Y/n! Answer me!" he said raising his voice. "I-I.....I'm not s-sure" you managed to squeak out as your voice cracked.

You leaned your head onto his, chest, shoulder area. "I just want it to s-stop" you said continuing to sob into his shoulder. "What to stop?" he asked with the same sternness. Realizing who you were talking to, you quickly snapped back, lifting your head. "Maybe if you actually payed attention to me, y-you would know!". Yet, no matter how angry you were at him right now it was comforting to know he was there. He made you feel....safe

Riddle managed to get you to calm down yet got no more information on your current situation. You got up, wiping your eyes with your sleeve. Without thanking him you went into the common room, but before you left you flashed him the fakest smile you've ever seen.

You walked into your room and plopped yourself onto your bed. As you lyed there, thoughts crept into your brain. Why was Tom there? Did I really just get comforted by Tom Riddle, AGAIN?! Does he really care? Why did I let him comfort me?  These thoughts continued circling your mind until you fell asleep.

You woke up the next morning to your alarm blaring at you, like always. "Great...." you thought to yourself while sitting on the edge of your bed "I'll have to face Tom today....".

You got dressed into your robes and brushed your hair, then you walked out the door. As you walked out the door you noticed Riddle waiting in the common room. Was he waiting for you? Instead of acknowledging him, you walked right past him. What else could you do? He saw you in one of your most vulnerable states, he could use that against you if he really wanted to! You didn't put it past him either. You knew his reputation, yet he wasn't that was towards you

You could hear his footsteps behind you. Like mentioned earlier, you made it a habit to memorize people's footsteps. Hearing them speed up, you did the same as well. 

You made it into the Great Hall and hurriedly sat next to Briar. "Hey, where did you go yesterday?" you asked him smiling "I uhm, had some where to be!" he said stuttering "Oh, ok" you said eyeing the table. You noticed that he kept eyeing Tom and his supposed friends. "Did they do something to you?" you asked concerned. He was silent for a moment as if he was thinking. "No, no they didn't" he said weakly smiling. You didn't believe him, though

You finished your breakfast and got up. Glaring at a girl who had been staring at you in a rude way.

 You headed towards charms, because you needed to get some help on the assignment from Friday, as you weren't paying very much attention that day. "Uhm, Mr. Flitwick?" you said stepping into the classroom. "Ah, miss. Y/l/n. I was expecting you!" he said walking to you. You took a seat and he explained to you what you missed. "Ok, seems simple enough. Thank you!" you said getting up to leave. "Oh, one more thing. I asked Mr. Riddle if he could assist you." Flitwick said smiling. Not wanting to seem ungrateful, you forced a smile. "Thank you, sir. Do you happen to know WHERE I can find Mr. Riddle?" you asked, annoyed but hid it pretty well.

Flitwick said to check the library, pretty obvious assumption. You walked into the library, sure enough he was there. In the furthest section of the library. You walked up to the table. "Excuse me." you said annoyed "What?" he replied sharply, not looking up from his book. "Mr. Flitwick says your supposed to help me with charms..." you said sitting in the chair across from him. He looked up and sighed "Reductor curse, am I correct?" he said raising his eyes towards you. "Yes, that's correct"

After the lesson, he taught you how to properly use the spell. "Very nice" he said admiring the broken glass on the floor. "Thanks" you mumbled "What was that? I didn't hear you!" he said smirking "I said thanks" you sneered, glaring at him. "Jerk..." you said under your breath. "Yeah, whatever. I only did it to please Professor Flitwick." he said rolling his eyes "Yeah, I can tell" you said walking away

Later that day

You were walking down the hallway, when you noticed Chester and some other minions walk up to Briar. "Hey, STARLINNG!" Chester shouted, running up to him. "What, DOVETAIL!" Briar said. smirking. "You stay away from Y/n, got it?!" Chester said glaring at him "Why should I?" he responded back, getting defensive. "Cause Tom say's so!" he said shoving him into a wall

"I really don't care as to what Riddle says!" Briar snapped back. "Yeah, well you should" Tom say's, emerging from the back up to the front. "Uhm, Tom!" he stammered "I-I didn't mean it!" "Yeah, I bet you didn't" he said with a smirk. (We all know what one I'm talking about)⬇

 (We all know what one I'm talking about)⬇

 Tom grabbed the collar of his shirt. "Like I said, STAY. AWAY. FROM. Y/N." he said with gritted teeth. "If you do, we won't have a problem. Ok?" he said letting go of his collar. Briar just nodded. "Good" Tom said, wiping his hands on his robes.

Briar, for some STUPID reason got a burst of confidence. "You don't own her, you know!" he said looking Tom up and down in disgust. Dumb move.... Tom stopped, he turned around as he rolled his tongue in his left cheek. "What did you say?" he asked, nostrils flaring. "You heard me! Or are you so much of a coward you couldn't!" Briar said stepping forward, now face to face with Riddle.

⚠POSSIBLE TW⚠

Tom's minions pinned him against a wall. The confidence quickly faded from Briars eyes, realizing what he just said.

Tom punched him in the gut. "You think I'm still a coward now? Huh?!" Tom asked, getting close up in his face. "Y-yes" he struggled to say. "Oh really..." Riddle said, nostrils flaring again. 

His forehead was sweating, with rage I suppose. Tom was about to punch him again when you stepped out from behind a pillar. " STOP IT!" you yelled running up the group

One of the minions being the idiot he was, pushed you back. This sent you tumbling back to the ground, as you weren't expecting it. Causing Tom to lash out on him. Forgetting all about Briar.

 GO! you mouthed at him. He gave you a: are you ok? look. You nodded your head. He left without giving you a second thought.

Tom walked over to you and held out his hand, thus making the group ohhh. Tom glared at them, knowing what was good for them, they shut up.

You grabbed his hand, feeling him lift you up. You looked into his eyes, you never noticed. They seemed to have a sort of, softness to them......

Hope Y'all liked this chapter! Ik it's kinda scattered, I hope to edit it later in the series maybe.  Again, stay safe. LOVE YOU 😘

- EMILY