Chapter 25

I quickly realized I was just naïve, of course something bad was going to happen. It always did.

I recently found out that Tom dropped out, I got this information from Chester. What I didn't understand is that he had his goons go with him, so that included Chester and Avery.

Like I said before, I made friends with the Marauders, Lily and Severus, so I wasn't all that lonely.

The year went by as usual, though Tom was getting more powerful everyday. I spent Christmas at Hogwarts. What was the most surprising is I got a gift from Chester and Avery, even Tom.

It made me happy that the two followers had become good friends to me, yes they may be death eaters, but I will always remember them as who they were before.

Finally, the day came. I graduated from Hogwarts. I was even asked to join the Order of the Phoenix. I accepted of course, I may love Tom with every fiber of my being, but he has to be stopped.

+_+_+_+_+_+

I walked into the warm room where the others were gathered. "What's going?" I asked as I sat down. "Don't ask me" Remus said "I honestly have no idea". Lily and James just smiled. I don't know what it could be. They had just got married a few months ago so- Wait.....

Lily must have noticed the realization on my face as I was thinking. No matter how much I wanted to ask, I kept quiet.

"I'm pregnant!" Lily exclaimed. We all exchanged smiles and we couldn't contain our excitement. "Lily that's amazing!" I squealed as I ran over to her.

"Is it a boy or a girl?" "A boy!"

"We would like Sirius to be the Godfather" James said "And Y/n to be the Godmother!" Lily finished. "You shouldn't have!" I said, excited.

Little did I know, I was right. They really shouldn't have.

_+_+_+_+_

It was about a week after we found out about the baby. Harry was his name. I was walking down the street to a pub, I had recently gotten a letter from Tom to meet him there. I know I shouldn't, but I did.

I walked into the pub, I felt the warm air hit my face as I stepped out of the cold February weather. There he was. Sitting in the back booth.

I gathered up my courage and walked over. I pulled my hood off my head as I sat down in the poorly lit booth. "Hello Tom" I plainly said, my hair falling back into it's normal place.

He had to blink a few times. "Hello Y/n" he said, startled. He was admiring my face. I looked down slightly embarrassed.

He cleared his throat. "I-I've missed you" he said, sounding some what sincere. "I have too" I responded. That was stupid. By saying those three simple words, I just derailed my entire life.

)_+_+_+_+_(

We caught each other up on what was going on. Well, more like Tom catching up with me. I wouldn't dare to tell him about Harry and the wedding. It was supposed to be secret.

During this short amount of time, all my emotions started flooding back. All the emotions I had pushed back when he left. I realized that maybe I couldn't live without him.

Next thing I know we were in the Hollow Hill's mansion.