Chapter 2

As she donned the visor, which felt more like a helmet to her, it was like she was in a whole new world. Not that she wasn't already, but it felt much different than the one she was already in. She was surrounded by clouds, but she could see that the duel mat part of the machine appeared to be floating midair.

"Should I take off the visor to shuffle my deck?" She asked, knowing Mokuba was beside her.

"No, the machine will shuffle it for you."

She looked towards where the voice had come from, but it looked like she was alone in a plateau high above the clouds. It looked so real.

"This is amazing."

"Pay attention, your opponent should be ahead of you."

She quickly turned back to see beyond her floating duel mat, and there stood none other than Kaibaman.

"Wait, am I going to be dueling against Seto's deck?" She asked, excited.

"It's not an exact copy, and of course, the AI won't duel as well as Seto. But it should give most people a run for their money." Mokuba said, his confidence in his brother as strong as ever. "Don't tell me you are scared now!"

The number 4000 appeared above each player. Suddenly two giant coins materialized in front of her, one with a blank surface and the other with the letters K and C imprinted upon it.

"I'm not really scared of anything." She said as she tapped on the blank coin, making the other coin fade away as the remaining one was tossed into the air.

"Tell me that when you-" Mokuba started but stopped abruptly. "You know what? Let's see how you do."

The coin dropped and stopped in front of her.

Blank side.

Two more options appeared. First or Second.

By force of habit, she chose to go second. Her Red Eyes deck was built around speed, and due to the effect of her Red-Eyes Slash Dragon, it was more advantageous for her to go second as opposed to going first and not being able to attack. As she reached out to where her deck was, four cards materialized in front of her.

So the machine did all the drawing and shuffling, incredible.

Luna looked at her starting hand.

Red-Eyes Spirit, Red-Eyes Fusion, Kunai with Chain and Red-Eyes Retro Dragon.

Not bad at all.

"I set a monster!" The AI lost no time. "Along with a face down card and end my turn!"

She paid no mind to the face down card. They didn't have Floodgate Trap Hole back in Battle City, she had nothing to worry about.

"Tap towards your deck to draw a card." Mokuba's bodyless voice came from beside her once again.

She did as told and a new card materialized in front of her. Gearfried the Iron Knight. She didn't want to look too much like Joey Wheeler though.

She tapped on Red-Eyes Fusion, which allowed her to fusion summon a Red-Eyes fusion monster by using materials from her deck. There most likely weren't cards like this back in Battle City, but it would be a good opportunity to check if anything would happen should she use these newer cards.

Her fusion cards from her Extra Deck appeared in front of her for her to choose. She had several Red-Eyes fusion cards, but her strategy revolved around her Red-Eyes Slash Dragon. Tapping on it made all the cards that could be used as materials appear in front of her. She quickly tapped on Red-Eyes Black Dragon and-