Chapter 21

Luna forced her eyes open and felt disoriented. She quickly remembered that she was in a frozen cave with-

She felt her face suddenly warm up as she remembered.

"Luna?" She heard- no, more like felt his voice through the vibrations in her ear.

Suddenly she realized that she had her head leaned against Seto's bare chest and sat up immediately.

"You are okay." Seto said with such relief that it made her forget about everything else.

She didn't even know how to process what she was feeling, but when a tear rolled out of her eyes she simply gave in to her impulse and hugged Seto.

"You-" she said as she started to cry harder. "you are alive! I was so scared!"

Seto hugged her back tightly.

"I'm okay now." He said as Luna felt his soft breath on her ear. "We are okay now."

She suddenly remembered.

"I don't know where Mokuba is. Sorry." She said as she pulled back from him a little to see his face. "I only had time to-"

"I know." He stopped her, gently squeezing her shoulder. "I- I saw through your eyes and mind. Everything."

"You too?" Luna felt weirdly excited. She wasn't sure she would have brought that up if Seto hadn't. "I did- wait. Everything? How far back?"

Seto stared at her for a second or two before smiling.

"That's a lot of keychains and post cards of me, Luna." He said, visibly trying to hold in a laugh. "And what was that uh- birthday dinner set? I had no idea you liked me so much."

Luna wanted to dig a hole.

"It's- It's a different world, okay?" She said, wondering if that was a weak excuse. "Everyone there collects things, it's not only me!"

"I don't mind if it's only you." He said as his smile weakened.

For a second, she wondered if he was going to kiss her. She imagined she wouldn't be against the idea, but Seto simply kept staring into her eyes. A few seconds passed before she started to feel uncomfortable.

"What's going on? Why are you looking at me like that?" She asked. He did like her, didn't he? She saw what he saw and felt what he felt, she was certain of it!

Suddenly she saw his face turn slightly red.

"It's just that-" Seto said before swallowing hard. "I don't know where else to look."

And it was then that she saw his eyes dart down for a split second before coming back up to meet her eyes. Luna also looked down to see her bare breasts and suddenly grabbed one of their clothing to cover herself up.

"You just-" She said more embarrassed than angry. "You peeked!"

"Hey! I saw through your eyes when you undressed me, I saw that you peeked too!" Seto said, pointing at her with one hand as he fumbled around with his other hand to cover himself up as well.

"I was trying to save your life!" She said as she caught him staring once again. "Turn around!"

Seto promptly did so, but then turned back to hand her long sleeve shirt to her.

"Stop looking!" She yelled as she grabbed her shirt. "Pervert."

"Pervert? It was your decision to undress me and yourself!" He yelled back, but she could tell he was still smiling. "I mean, I don't blame you. There aren't many women out there that wouldn't peek given this opportunity."