Epigraph

Some people would do anything for the ones they loved. Being protective is one thing, doing anything in their power to protect a person is another. Nobody is expected to protect people, unless it is their own children, but some people protect everyone...

××××××××××××××××××

Kai Barton was excellent with a bow and arrow just like her father. Her aunt Nat taught her everything she could possibly need to learn about hand to hand combat. Kai was like a little trained assassin by the age of ten, which wasn't too shocking considering who her father and aunt were.

Kai was not too excited when she was recruited by her aunt to save her father from Loki. Yes, she wanted to help, but she was upset that her father had been compromised. She had to put her feelings in the back though, and work her ass off to get him back. Becoming an Avenger was something she never seen coming...

×××××××××××××××××

Pietro only had his sister, Wanda. The twins had special powers, of course, but they really only had each other. They blamed Tony Stark for the demise of their parents, so they planned to take revenge on him in any way they could, and one of those ways was joining Ultron. Pietro was caught off guard when an arrow grazed his arm after he had gotten Clint Barton hurt. He didn't see who hit him, but Clint had an evident small smile on his face when he had seen the arrow.

Pietro wasn't expecting to go back to the Avengers to join their side to defeat Ultron. He wasn't expecting to almost be bested by Clint Barton, and he sure wasn't expecting the right hook he recieved from a girl when he had finally had a moment to breath. He also didn't expect to protect Clint Barton with his life..

×××××××××××××××××××××

The Bartons were rather protective over each other, as were the Maximoff siblings. Kai would hurt anyone for her family, and vice versa. Pietro and Wanda would do the same for each other. They believed they were helping and getting revenge, even if they had been hurting people. Kai was furious when Pietro had put her father in danger, and she knew she would hurt the boy when she could.

Kai and Pietro were made for each other, even if they couldn't see it. In the end, Pietro saved her father, even after he had hurt the man once before, and so Kai saved Pietro in return...

×××××××××××××××××××

A/N: I tried not to put too many spoilers in for you guys. I also want it to be known that Laura is NOT Kai's birth mother, but she's the mother Kai needed. There will be a few chapters before Pietro even shows up, but you guys will have to deal with it for now.

Love you guys!

Vote
Comment
Share&
Follow!

- Youngblood Xxx