Chapter Fourteen

[A/N] - Heyguysshortchapterpleasedontkillmeiloveyouguysthischapteristogiveyoualittleinsightonthetwinspleasedontkillme... Please :3

Heading into the lunch room, I went over to my table and smiled when I saw the twins sitting there.

"Hey guys!" I said with a smile.

Cole and Bryce still kept their chattering with Garrett and I rolled my eyes.

"Garrett is updating them on what happened since they were gone." said Angie with the roll of her eyes.

"I realized that." I said with a chuckle and say down next to them.

"No fucking way." gasped Bryce, "That's a lie."

"It's truer than my back toe dude, they fucking fought and got expelled."

"What about the snotty rich kid?" chimed Cole.

"E to the x-pelled!" laughed Garrett.

All three began to laugh and I raised an eyebrow.

"Who got expelled?"

"That rich kid, his name starts with a J."

"Jervis?"

"I don't know, but last week he got expelled."

"Oh my goodness, thank the heavens! How?"

By this time, the whole table was all ears.

"He got into a fight with some kid, turns out that kid's father works for the CIA or some shit like that and got the snob expelled."

"Honestly, I didn't hear much about him." said Angie, "He made his 'grand' entrance on the first day, but after that, I never heard much about him. I did hear that his dad invested $100 million though."

"Oh God." said Cole, his mouth opening wide, "What's the point of him even going to school? He can just buy his fucking bachelor's degree."

We all laughed and I got up to get some lunch. Wow, I'm really behind on school gossip, even though I don't really care. It's just news to help pass the time, and well, it's working.

I don't know why, but I turned around and Cole and Bryce raised their eyebrows.

"Now about you, missy." said Cole,  

"We need to talk."

"Guys, can I eat first?"

"Sure, you can eat while you talk to us."

"Guys." I groaned, moving up in the line and digging into my pockets for the five dollar bill I had this morning.

When it was my turn, I gave the lunch lady an awkward laugh and turned up empty handed.

"Ten spicy chicken nuggets with medium fries." said Cole, "Oh, and a bottle ginger ale."

"Thanks." I mumbled.

"Who said that was for you?"

Before I could reply, he shook his head and chuckled.

"I'm just fucking with you, don't worry."

I rolled my eyes and he gave her the money. After he got his change back, she handed him his change and have him the food. He gave it to me and I took it.

"I'll pay you back, I don't know what happened to my money."

"We need to talk, let's go to the gym."

"What the, why there?"

"Because nobody goes there during this period. We have like 20 minutes left, let's go."

"I don't even have P.E, this semester." I groaned.

"Come on!"

"Okay..."

I followed them out of the lunch room to the gym. I smiled when Cole tried to open it and it was locked, but frowned when Bryce pulled out a set of keys and opened it.

"Really?" I said with a frown.

Bryce looked back at me and smirked. He held the door open and I reluctantly walked through, mumbling a thank you. All three of us sat on the bleachers.

"Quit."

"Wha-"

"Suzy. Quit."

"You know I can't do that, Cole. I need the money. Nothing else will make me survive."

"Suzy, live with us!" cried Bryce, "How many times have we had this conversation?"

"You guys should know, you guys of all people should understand."

"You told us about your parents and your life, of course we know." whispered Bryce, "But as friends, no, siblings, don't you think it's best to live with us? We can take care of you, our parents love you and we love you more."

"Don't make it seem like it would be a paradise." I mumbled, eating a chicken nugget, "Cole, you have a drinking problem. You bitch slapped me and passed out."

"I-I told you I was sorry..."

"But you know of my past, that's the last thing I'd want to happen to me, drunk or not. Bryce, you're a player. You can't stay in a relationship longer than half a week. What does this tell me? Do you think this means you guys are innocent?"

"We just want to help." mumbled Bryce.

"I know. We had this conversation many times, you guys."

They both sighed and nodded.

"We wouldn't mind helping you out, okay?"

"I know." I said with a smile, "I appreciate you guys a lot."

The first bell rung and I finished my food. When I was done, the second bell rung and we left the gym.

"What class do you guys have?"

"We both have AP physics, please be safe at work today."

I smiled and nodded.

"Thank you, see you guys around."

I ran to the cafeteria and caught Guadalupe, Angie and Garrett throwing out their treys in a haste. 

"Garrett, we have the same class, hurry your lazy ass up!"

"Oh shit, I forgot, sorry!"

Angie and Guadalupe laughed with each other and we all rushed off to our next period class. Before I leave for work, I should go ahead and pay Marcus a visit. Oh my goodness, just the thought of him gives me those weird butterflies in my stomach.

Fuck, now I'm blushing. I began to grin and Garrett and I stepped into our next period class. I sat in the front and squinted my eyes when I couldn't see the words on the board well. I guess I have to wear glasses again, those annoying things.

Then, out of the blue, Mr. Romano walked into the class. Many girls gasped and he chuckled.

"Yeah, I have that effect." he said cooly, "Mr. Denver is not here at this time, so he politely asked me to cover this class. What subject is this?"

"Homeroom." I yelled out.

"Oh." he said, his beauti- blue eyes looking at me, "Then do whatever you please. Also, do not bother me. I'm stuck on this reading website looking for books to read. Ugh, I hate it when people don't have lengthy chapters. Anyways, go on."

I turned to Garrett and we instantly began to chat. By the time I blinked, the period was over and we were on to our double period. I groaned when I realized I had none of my close friends in my double period class. 

The class went by slow, and finally school was over. I went over to Marcus's classroom and...

Yeah bitches, cliff hanger.

PleasedonthatemeIloveyouguys <33333