Chapter Eighteen

[A/N] - Hey guys, I hope you enjoy this! Also, do you like the new cover? My brother said he prefered the other one, but I want to know what you guys think! Should I keep it, change it back or make another one? Anyways, like I said before, please enjoy this chapter. Oh, before you read, I just want to thank you all for reading. I love reading the comments, especially from people like wewereborntolie! If you see any errors, don't be afraid to point them out ^.^b. You don't have to vote, but if you can, don't be afraid to either x) Oh goodness I'm rambling now, enjoy the chappy ^^

"Suzy." said Miguel as he closed his room door, "Right now, I'm being honest."

My heart was wildly throbbing in my chest. I knew Marcus for four years, he wouldn't do this to me.

"This is getting repetitive." I said trying to change the subject, "Don't you think students will become suspicious as to why I'm staying back every class?"

"I'm sorry." he said with a frown, "But it's true."

"Miguel... Y-you've lied to me so much, it's really hard to believe you."

"Is it that your brain is trying to fight it?" he mumbled, "Why not listen to your heart for once?"

"Because the heart isn't always right!" I cried, "You can't help but to lie, you try everything in your willpower to separate Marcus and I, but guess what. It won't work. We love each other, today was the first time I told him I love it and I mean it."

He seemed to be taken aback about the words I just spoke. Even I myself was surprised.

"Is that so..." he whispered, hurt laced in his voice, "Okay."

Then, he walked over to his desk, sat down, and began to grade papers. I stood there for about a minute until I realized he was finished talking. I took my bag and walked out of his classroom.

Had Marcus been cheating on me, I would've caught him a long time ago. Either he's really good or he's not cheating, and I'm sticking to the second option.

I should go pay him a nice visit, but then again, he has a lot of work to grade. With a shrug, I went to his classroom. I peeked in through the blinds and smiled at his sleeping figure. Poor thing, he has so much to grade. That's what he get for giving so much tests, that bum.

With a smile on my face, I knocked on his door a couple of times and his sleeping figure didn't even move an inch. Should I just leave him? Knocking one more time, his head flew up.

I chuckled when I saw him mumble things and then he finally looked at me. He lazily got up and opened the door.

"Hi..." he mumbled.

I scrunched my face up when his 'morning breath' wafted around my nose. Digging into my pocket, I took out a stick of mint gum and handed it to him.

"What are you implying?" he said with a chuckle.

"That your breath stink." I said scrunching up my face again.

He smiled and motioned me into his classroom. I sat on his desk and waited for him to come.

"Ugh, today is do annoying." he frowned, "My students tend to be very 'ambitious' and won't leave me alone."

"Speaking of students... Um... Marcus..."

"I know what you're about to ask, and the answer is no."

"But Miguel is-"

"A liar, yes."

I paused and looked away. His tone of voice was almost nervous, maybe he was nervous that I wouldn't believe him?

"Marcus, if I ever find out you're cheating on me... I'll end it. Without another word, without another glance, I will."