Epilouge/Thank You <3

I waited for a while since people like to remove stories from their libraries when they think it's over. So enjoy this epilogue!

Three Years Later

"Hey." I said waving at my webcam, "Wait, isn't it like, what, 3:05 A.M. over there?"

He yawned and smiled.

"It doesn't matter."

I felt the tears rim my eyes.

"I really miss you." I whispered.

"I miss you too, babe. I'm coming over for Christmas, so don't stress yourself."

I nodded and sighed.

"You should really go to bed."

I heard Korean and then Brian's roommate, Byungjin, made funny faces in the background. I started to laugh and Brian looked back. They both began to laugh and we all started to laugh.

"This guy is funny." said Brian with the shake of his head.

Byungjin gave me a thumbs up and walked away.

"I see you're growing a scruff."

He scratched his chin and nodded.

"Do you like it in South Korea?"

"I mean, it's hard at times..." he mumbled, "But I do. It's kind of hard. I never studied Korean when I came here."

"It's been three whole years since I've seen you."

"I miss you, babe." he whispered, "A lot."

"I miss you too."

He smiled and his eyes teared.

"Aww, don't cry." I soothed, "We have one more year."

He nodded and wiped his tears.

"I have class in twenty, so I'll go now. Get some rest, okay?"

"Okay..." he whispered, "I love you."

"I love you too."

We smiled at each other and I hung up. Wiping my flowing tears, I shut my laptop.

"How cute."

I jumped at the voice and narrowed my eyes.

"So, that's why you won't date me? You have a boyfriend across the world?"

"Why are you in my room, Terrance?!" I snarled.

"Easy there, Hotshot." he chuckled, "I was just curious."

I pointed to the door but he wouldn't leave.

"Fine then. I'll just call Kim-"

"And I'm out." he said with a smirk, "See you at class."

With a sigh, I got up and headed to class. After class was over, I went to the cafeteria.

You must be wondering how I can afford to attend college, nonetheless afford to eat cafeteria food? Apparently I got a $250,000 academic scholarship that I was unaware of until it was announced at my graduation.

I know.

And apparently it was from an Italian scholarship program, I never even applied for one there.

In the end, Miguel still found a way to be in my life. With a sigh, I picked up a pizza and aloe juice.

"Suzy!" I heard.