Chapter Four

• Dedicated to Garrett Ngai

[A/N] - Kill me now, I broke my promise. I love you guys though ;-; I tried to make this chapter longer, but I didn't want to get into any details about the next chapter. The Choose Your Rose Carefully crowd, I'll update ASAP. The chapter I wrote was just... bleh, I couldn't upload that garbage. I don't even like how the story is going anymore. Also, I got some messages saying the story shouldn't be too detailed, so I'm just going to make it less detailed with more stuff going on. Alright guys, the waitied chapter four! I hope you guys enjoy this ;-; Sorry ;-;

"Look at you, you disgusting piece of shit!" spat my mother, smacking me in the face, "I knew I aborted the wrong fucking child when I first saw your face!"

"I can't believe we fucked and got that piece of shit." said my father, his eyes glaring at me, "I told you we should've used protection."

"I should've listened to you, honey. How dare she try to steal bread?!"

"But mommy, I never a-"

   Slap.

 "Who the fuck told you to speak?!"

    The metallic taste of blood trickled down the side of my mouth. I coughed and tried to get up, but ended up getting kicked in the rib by my father. My fists tightened and I dropped flat on the cold kitchen floor. The piece of bread I stole was right in front of me, a drop of my blood staining the whiteness. Don't. Cry. I never ate in two days, and I was starving.

"You piece of shit!" yelled my mother, picking me up off of the floor and holding me by the back of my neck.

"Mommy, stop, please." I croaked, my eyes getting blurry.

   She walked upstairs and set me down on the floor. Her cold brown eyes stared at me, her cigarette breath blowing in my face.

"You're a disgrace." she said coldly.

   I felt my body go limp. I looked down in shame, a fresh tear rolling down my cheek. She slapped me in the face one more time, grimacing when my blood was on her palm.

"Disgusting." she muttered, wiping it in my hair and opening the closet door.

"Mommy, please." I croaked once more.

   She kicked me and pushed me in the closet, the door slamming in my face. I heard the click of the lock and began to cry.

"Stripper Girl."

   I sniffed and looked around the dark closet.

"Stripper Girl?"

   I touched around me and felt something.

"Stripper Girl?!"

    My eyes flashed open. I furiously looked around and realized I was in a classroom. I looked ahead of myself and saw a black dress shirt with my hands on them. I looked up and realized I was touching Mr. Romano's chest. He gave me a confusing look and my hands instantly flew off of his chest. The classroom was empty and it was just him and I. His face ducked to my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

"I never said I had a problem with it, Stripper Girl." he whispered in my ear.

    I looked up at him again, my face most likely masked with anger.

"Wait, why are you cr-"

"Get the fuck away from me!" I yelled, pushing him away.

   He fell back, his arm trying to reach for the board but slip, causing him to go crashing to the ground. I stared at his angry face, the way his jaw was perfectly sculptured. With the roll of my eyes, I picked up my bag and stepped over him, walking out of his class.