Chapter Twenty

[A/N] - So... I forgot my phone at an afterschool program my friends and I like to go to. Apparently the last part of the chapter didn't sync, so I had to write it over. It's not as good, but it's alright. I loved writing this chapter, I looked like a dumbass laughing on the train.

Wow, I feel extremely rejuvenated. I sighed and smiled when I realized I slept with Marcus for the night. I suddenly felt scared that he wasn't next to me. Just to make sure, I patted beside me and felt relieved when I felt his chest.

I opened my eyes and looked at him. Wow, I remember thinking how much I love sleeping Marcus. He looks so adorable with his messy hair, he almost looks childish.

I sighed again and snuggled into his chest. Even though he's really fit, his chest feels more comfortable than the pillow.

Then, a glob of drool landed on my ear. I groaned and he hugged me closer to him. Eww, he drools! He drooled on my ear, I can feel it rushing inside!

EWW >.<

I used the sheet to wipe his drool out of my ear. Out of nowhere he chuckled, yawned, chuckled again, opened one eye, closed it and then fell asleep.

I couldn't help but to chuckle at how weird he sleeps. My chuckle turned into a giggle and my giggle turned into a laugh. I couldn't stop laughing, I tried so hard but I couldn't stop.

"You're making a lot of noise, Amy..." he mumbled.

I laughed again and then my mouth clamped shut. Did he... did he just... Did... A-Amy?... A..my?

"Amy?" I whispered.

I sarcastically laughed and got out of bed. He snuggled with the pillow next to him and I felt tears rim my eyes. Sniffing, I went into his kitchen and began to boil water. I poured coffee into the pot and made sure it was thick. Tears couldn't stop pouring and then I poured a whole bottle of maple syrup and ketchup into it. I went into his bathroom and found an unused bottle of black dye. Why the fuck does he have black dye when he's blond, I don't know, but I'm pissed. I grabbed it, went back into the kitchen and poured it into the pot. I tried to stop my tears and poured two whole bottles of pepper into the pot. I sniffed and went into his fridge and got milk, pouring it into the pot.

I went into his bathroom and took another bottle of unused black dye. I went into his room and splashed it on all of his clothes and took his phone off of the dresser. I went back into the bathroom and decided to look through his texts.

For the next five minutes, I couldn't stop crying. I forwarded every single text that he cheated on me with to my email and dropped his phone into the toilet. I walked back into the kitchen and looked at the stove.

Miguel was right, he was so right and I only threw him away. Amy... fucking Amy, right? Amy, Lindsey, Kiara, Mary, Harriet, etc...The 'thing' began to boil and I turned the stove off. With a smirk, I picked the pot up by its handle, went into Marcus's room and overturned it on him.

He screamed Bloody Mary and his body jerked up. He began to claw at his chest and he ran out of his bed to his bathroom. I felt bad, in fact, I felt terrible, but at the same time, I felt really good.

This is what he gets for lying to me, I wonder if he even liked me from freshmen year, maybe this was all a joke. Maybe he's just playing me.

But then again, I deserved it. He played his cards well and I sort of commend him for brainwashing me like this. Miguel was 100% right.

I wiped my tears and then realized I was in my underwear. I grabbed my pants, put them on, stole some socks, went to the front door, grabbed my coat, bag, put my shoes on and left without another word.