Chapter Three

A/N - I told you guys I'd upload in two days! I didn't break my promise <3 Here's your chapter. By the way, does anyone know any good looking Italian actors under 30? I don't really want to use Ian Somerhalder to play Mr. Romano. Anyways, enjoy!

 "American girls can be so annoying at times. Stripper girl, class will start soon. You should leave."

   I huffed and rolled my eyes. Who does he think he is saying American girls can be so annoying?! I should stomp my ass to his class and put him in his place right now! But what if he really says something? And I have work tonight too... If he shows up, I'm dead. Damn it, he's talking about he's the unfortunate one, I'm the one, who's underage, that gave my future teacher a lap dance!

A lap dance that I enjoyed.

  The only thing that came to mind was his arrogant face. I tapped my pen on my desk, becoming more and more annoyed by the second.

"Su..sanne, are you okay?"

   I looked up at Ms. Hunter and smiled.

"Yeah, just thinking."

"Alright, but can you please pay attention? I'm kind of doing basic physics, and I want you to understand."

"I'm sorry." I said bowing my head.

  She smiled and continued on with her lesson. After two boring periods, her class finally ended. Everyone rushed out, some pushing others out the way. I swung my knapsack over my shoulder and walked out of the door. Oh great, I have him next.   

"Suzy!"

  Before I could react, I was tackle hugged into a locker, slamming into it.

"Ack, fuck man!" I yelled angrily, rubbing my aching head.

"Suzy, holy shit, I'm sorry! I didn't expect that to happen!"

  I opened my eyes and glared at the closest person to me. A pair of dull blue eyes that was filled with concern replaced my glare with a soft look.

"Suzy, I'm seriously sorry. I wanted to surprise you."

"It's okay." I said getting up and rubbing my head again, "I have to get to class."

"What do you have next?" asked Ansel, skimming his fingers through his dark brown hair.

"Italian." I mumbled.

"Oh, me too!" he said excitedly.

"Seriously?" I said with a smile.

"No, I have French." he said sighing, "I wish I had Italian next. Why the hell do I have to take French if I learned it growing up?"

    The hallways began to clear and I tried to rush the conversation.

"But you can't write."

"I can write, uh, I just have terrible grammar."

"Sorry Ansel, I really have to go. Au revoir!"

   I got up and ran to the old French room. As soon as I went to step in, the door was slammed in my face.

"What the fuck!" I yelled.

   I heard a click and realized the bastard locked the door. Scowling, I began to knock on the door. The blinds on the window shot up and his arrogant smirk met my face. He turned around for a second and then turned back to me, opening the door. I stepped in bowing my head and finding a seat. When I realized there was no vacant seat, I turned to Mr. Romano.