Chapter Two

A/N - You guys are funny. Some of your messages are just too much! To answer some of your questions, yes i love deep voices. I always did, and I always describe them as alluring. Anyways, onwards to the story! Also, i have 4 versions of this chapter, but I like this version better. I'm sorry for taking so long, I love you guys ^.~

   I leaned against the bar, quickly wiping away nervous sweats. I took a deep breath to calm myself down. it has to be him, he even spoke in Italian. Wait a second! I headed towards the main office, frantically looking around like a mad man. Shit, I knew I should've worn a wig. Now he'll know it's me for sure.

Please fuck my life sideways.

    I walked down the hallway and made a slow left. I peeped around and headed into the office. I let out an easy sigh and headed at the main desk.

"Hello Ms. Wilson." I said greeting her with a smile.

   Ms. Wilson is a woman in her early 40s. She has gorgeous brown eyes and short chestnut brown hair. She gave me a lazy smile and tapped away at her computer.

"Schedule's in the printer." she said waving me off.

   I walked over to it and looked at my classes. Physics for first and second, Italian for third, Graphic Design for fourth, Lecture for fifth, Lunch for sixth, Calculus for seventh and eighth. Alright, I can get this done easily.

   Wait a second. My eyes skimmed over the schedule one more time. Physics for first and second, Italian for third... Mr. Romano. I stared at the schedule in utter shock. Is this real? What if he finds out it's me and reports me... Oh my goodness. i'll be in so much trouble, and then they'll ask about family and...

No.

  I headed over to the physics class in a haste, making sure to avoid Mr. Romano. i held my head down and turned the corner, quickly entering the class. There in front of the class stood who I assumed to be the physics teacher.

   The woman looked at me and smiled. I returned it and sat in the middle of the class. I heard heels clacking and someone sit next to me.

"Hello there." she said smiling.

  i looked up at her and shyly smiled.

"Hello."

"So, I see you're my student... Duh," she said lightly slapping her forehead, "Anyways, how are you?"

"I'm good, just a bit tired." I said hoping she'd go away.

"Oh no, it's going to be hard for you to work in class if you're tired! Would you like some coffee?"

"Ah, I don't drink c-"

"i'm sorry, I know you want me to go away, but I'm just trying to make little conversation."

   I stared at her in shock. Never had a teacher been that bluntly honest with me. Then I took a close look at her. She seemed to be fresh out of college. She had skin the color of chocolate, dark brown eyes and had a petite shape. Her hair was in a messy bun and her eyes averted to the door. Raising an eyebrow, I looked at the door.

  I instantly froze. At the door stood the Italian man-- Mr. Romano, and he's walking in. I turned away from him and put my hood over my head.

"Hello Ms. Hunter." his deep voice rang through my ears.

   She turned to me and smiled hard, looked up at the ceiling and closed her eyes. Her face instantly became serious and she turned back to him.

"Good morning Mr. Romano. I see you have a student."