How it all started.

|Pretend Adventure Bay is A lot bigger than what it really is. Also this Chapter was used by the orginal script of the story, so, the first and next half of the chapter that's next is a little wonky. But don't worry, It'll get bett-a.|

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Sunshine, shunned above a town, a peaceful one. Adventure Bay, That was the name of that town. But one house in picturclar stood out to most, A building on a hill, we call the Lookout. Home to a German Shepherd and Boy.

The Boy slowly sat up in his bed, he rubbed his eyes and slowly stretched his arms. He yawned and scratched his back, as he slowly got up and out of his bed. He puts on a Red White Yellow and a blue vest, as he does almost every morning.

He walks to the exit door of his room and walks down the halls, he keeps rubbing his eyes, they were red, and itchy.He walked into a different room, a Bathroom. He walked to the sink and picked up his toothbrush along with some toothpaste. He brushed them as he tried to fix his hair in the mirror.

He narrowed his eyes to himself, his eyes. He quickly rinshed his mouth out and groaned. He walked out the Bathroom and walked to his room, next to his bed a nightstand with eye drops. He snatched it and dropped the liquid into his eyes, clearing them of the reddish tint. He walked out his room, down the hall, to an Elevator. He walked in and rode up, still feeling the tiredness in him.

Ding!

He caught the attention of his pup, sleeping peacefully in the living room. His nose twitched before he sat up and looked to his owner. He smiled as he walked to the Kitchen.

"Good Morning Ryder, Sir." The Shepherd said, slowly standing up and stretching. "Good Morning Chase," He said, pour his bowl of kibble and placing it onto the ground. "Ready to start the day?" Ryder said, standing up and smiling. Chase nodded as he walked over to his bowl.

He started to eat, as Ryder walked back into the Kitchen and pour himself some food, a bowl of cereal. With a smile on his face.

They quickly finished their food, and put all the dishes away. Ryder put his phone in his pocket and looked to the Shepherd, "Let's go."

They walked out the lookout, they were above the town, the sunshine shunned upon it, making it glisten, they couldn't help but smile at the sight. They walked to the decline of the hill, walking down and across the bridge that helps them get there.

Cars passed by them, waving good morning, and goodbye, as the also waved back, even though it was a large town, it was also a peaceful one. Well, almost, but close enough for them to feel safe in.

They walked down the sidewalk, passing house, and stores and buildings in the process, they kept talking to each other, they were best friends as well.

They walked past an Alleyway, but they stopped and looked down into it, a dally slowly waking, rubbing his head, Chase looks up at Ryder, who looks down at him. They both then look at the Dally, with a small smile.

"Hello!" Chase said, echoing off the closed in walls. The Dally whips his head behind him, he bolts up and starts to growl. "No, No, we're not here to hurt you!" Ryder said, backing up. The Dally looked at Chase then back at Ryder. He stopped growling and sat down.

"What do you want then?" He asked, Ryder and Chase both started to smile. "We wanna take you home." Ryder replied, taking a step forward. The Dally's eyes lit up and a smile appeared on his face. "Really?" He said, standing up, letting his tail wag.

Ryder and Chase both nodded, he walked out of the alleyway, letting his spots show. "Cool!" Chase said, admiring him. "What's you're name?" Ryder asked, kneeling down to the Dally. "Marshall!" He said, with a bright and warm smile.

"Well Marshall, would you like to come home with us?" Ryder asked, Marshall jumped up and hugged him. "That would be great!" Ryder smiled, looking at the Shepherd.

And that's how it all started.

Ryder, Chase and Marshall started to find, more and more pups, Three to be specific. Their names were Rocky, Zuma and Rubble. They fit in quickly to their new home, welcomed by the others.

Then Ryder had a crazy idea, like he usually does, and that's how the Paw Patrol was Created. And That's how this crazy story begins.