Overreacting, big time.

At Night.

Chase drove down the hill, looking to his side. He had a blue bag beside him, full with different bags inside. He looked back ahead, sighing as he drove across the bridge. Making his way to the Park. He drove down the town looking around.

He parked his cruiser on the sidewalk, turning it off. He picked up the bag by his teeth, jumping down. He grunted as he put it on his back. He walked from his vehicle, to the park's entrance.

He looked down the gravel pathway. Smiling shortly as he walked along it. Passed by empty benches, planted trees as well, still standing to where they were before.

He walked down the path to where they usual meet up. He stopped, sitting down as he closed his eyes, her scent slowly hit his nose as his tail started to wag.

"Hey again." Chase said, opening up his eyes. She smiled as she was sitting in front of him. "Looks like you couldn't stay away from me." She teased. He rolled his eyes, placing it down in front of her. 

She looked down to the bag, confused as she nudged it. "What's inside." She asked, looking back up to him. He smiled as he gestured to it.

She looked back down to it, hesitant. She opened it up. confused as she saw neat bags places next to one another. She picked one out, narrowing her eyes to it.

"Kibble." He replied. She looked thru the bag to him. She put it down, looking at him properly. "And what is this Ki-ble." She said, looking down to it.

"Try it." He gestured. She opened up the bag, taking out a paw-ful. She ate it from her palm. Her eyes widened as she looked down to her paw. Soon, eating the whole pawf-ful.

"Y is it o Good?" She asked, her words muffled as she ate it. 

"It's dog food." He replied. She looked down to the bag. More bagfulls. She looked at it hesitant. "What do you want?" She asked, properly.

"What?"

"What do you want from me?" She asked, pointing to herself. "I-I literally have nothing to give you." She said, looking around. 

"I don't want anything." Chase replied, confused. Skye looked back to him as well confused. "No favor?" She asked. He shook his head.

"It's a gift." He said, pushing it closer to her. She looked up to him, a smile growing on her face. She quickly hugged him, burying her head into his chest. His eyes shot wider as he looked down to her. 

Slowly hugging back as a smile grew on his face. Feeling her soft fur on his. 

"Thank you." She said, looking up to him. He nodded his head, as she broke the hug. She put the bag back into the bigger one. Closing it.

"Really." She said, soon, walking off as she pulled her hood over her head. Walking away as she continued to smile.

Chase's nose twitched as he looked down to himself. Her scent all over him. He looked back up, as she was gone.

Morning.

Chase groaned as he slowly sat up in his pup house. He looked around his pup house. He slowly felt his forehead, sniffing the air. His whole pup house smelt like her. His eye shot wider as he started to panic.

"THis is not good at all." He said, whipping his head around as he muttered to himself. He quickly shot up, looking to the door. He quickly opened it, shutting it closed as he put his back to it.

Panting as he whipped his head around. He looked to the lookout, groaning as he looked around. Starting to panic.

"Chase, you up?" He heard the Dally call out from inside.

"I'm done for." He muttered. Looking to the lookout, as panic started to flood him. He watched as the dally walked out looking around. 

He noticed the panicked Shepherd, stopping as panic was visible in his eyes.

"Chase, are you alright?" Marshall asked, walking to him. Chase gestured him to stop as he looked around frantic.

"I-I um. Smell." He replied. Marshall slowly nodded his head, pinching his nose closed. "Do you want me to tell Ryder to call Katie?" He asked. Chase nodded his head frantically.

Marshall nodded his head, walking back to the lookout. 

He looked to the others, all looking to him. "Chase said he needs to go to Katie's." Marshall said, unclutching his nose. Ryder nodded his head, taking out his phone from his back pocket.

He dailed her, putting it to his ear as muffled voices came from the other side.

"Jeez, he must really smell." Rocky said, crossing his arms. They all looked back to the Mongre, slowly blinking their eyes. He nodded his head, looking down. "I have no say." 

They all nodded their heads in sync.

"I didn't actually smell him though." Marshall said, looking back outside. He looked to the Shepherd, frantic as he kept looking around.

"I can tell he stressed about it though." Marshall said, slowly blinking his eyes. 

"Thanks, I'll bring him over now." Ryder said, then hanging up. He put it in his back pocket, looking outside.

"Alright." He said, walking out.

"Ryder I susggest-

Ryder walked out the lookout to the Shepherd. Chase stopped, looking to him. He shook his head, gesuturing him to stop.

"Oh please, you can't be that bad." Ryder said, walking over. 

"No, no." Chase muttered. Ryder rolled his eyes, kneeling down to him. He sniffed the air near him. 

"I don't smell anything." Ryder said, looking to him. "I only smell, Lavender?" Ryder said, confused. Chase smiled shyly as he looked back to him.

"Your over reacting, big time." Ryder said, standing up. He took out his phone, walking away as he dialied the girl again. He put it to his ear as he entered the lookout again. 

They watched as he walked inside. He looked to them, gesturing them outside. They nodded their heads, exiting the lookout. 

"Sorry again." Ryder apologized. Muffled voices replied back as he smiled. He hung up, sighing as he put his phone in his back pocket.

He walked out of the lookout, looking to the pups. Standing with the Shepherd as they all stared to him. Chase looked back to the boy, smiling.

"Why not we go now." Chase suggested, pointing ahead. Marshall looked to the boy, nodding his head hesitantly.

"Alright then."