Flipped over. Literally.

'You're the bad guy here. I'm the person who is supposed to arrest you.' He thought, keeping his head. He rubbed under his eyes as he groaned. 

"Are you better?" Marshall asked, looking at his best friend. Chase looked back up to look at him. He faked a smile as he nodded his head. Marshall returned the smile, standing up before walking away.

He watched as the dally walked out of the lookout, leaving him to drown in his thoughts. His smile weakened as he lowered his head.

'I'm not supposed to be your friend here.' He thought as he kept his head down. He shook his head, closing his eyes. 'Why did I just have to go out in the park for patrolling.' He thought, hitting his forehead.

He looked back up, around the living room. He looked beside him, expecting the Cockapoo. Only returned with the spot empty. His ears and tail dropped as well as his eyes. He looked down to the floor, clutching his paw.

Her voice started to echo thru his head, only making it worse. He looked back up, hitting his forehead. 

'I'm supposed to Arrest you.' He said, rubbing the back of his head. 'No, help you.' He said, shaking his head. He clutched his paw tighter as he closed his eyes.

'I really am Smitten of her.' He thought with a scoff. He opened up his eyes, rolling his eyes. His ears flapped back up as he heard something.

He looked to the entrance of the lookout, the Mongrel and Lab, walking in.

"You good Dude?" Zuma asked, looking at him with concern. Chase nodded his head as he looked away. "What was with the full-on Breakdown in town?" Rocky asked as they both walked over to him. Chase shook his head, closing his eyes once more.

"It can't just be nothing if you," Zuma said, pointing to him. "Have a literal Breakdown." Rocky finished. Chase looked at the two, guilt in his eyes.

"I can't. Say." He admitted. He slowly looked away, closing his eyes. They both looked at each other, nodding their heads as they walked away from him. Out the lookout.

"He still won't talk," Rocky whispered. Looking to the others. Ryder sighed, rubbing his face as he looked to the entrance. 

"You up next," Marshall whispered. Pointing to the boy. He nodded his head walking to the entrance. 

His phone started to go off in his back pocket. He stopped, looking at it as he pulled it out. The Shepherd looked at him as he picked up the call.

"Hello, Chief!" Ryder greeted. The Man nodded his head from the other side. "We have a report of a break-in of a bakery warehouse, His smile slowly dropped. "It's the same Black-hooded dog." 

Chase's ears shot up as he whipped his head to the boy. Quickly shooting alert. Ryder looked back to the phone, nodding his head.

"We'll be over soon," Ryder said, soon, hanging up. "Come on pups."

Scene Skip.

The Shepherd was driving the ultimate police car as the Dally sat next to him in the passenger seat as the pups sat around the Truck. All had Police uniforms with their favorite colors as well. 

He kept his head ahead as the boy drove next to him in his ATV. As well as in a police uniform. He looked down at his phone, looking at the location of the Warehouse. Keeping the Chief on the call. 

In the background, he had noticed lines of police cars and Stray-catching vehicles, all were out and parked in front of the large doors of the warehouse.

"Such a small dog made such a mess." The Chief of police said, looking at the boy. Ryder nodded his head as they drove down a hill, getting to the warehouse. They drove past the town, down a different route.