You sure can tell Marshall

The Next Day.

The pups and Ryder walked down the sidewalk with one another. Talking as they kept their eyes ahead. 

"Do you think we're going to see the same hooded dog?" Rocky asked, looking to the others. Chase's ears perked up as he looked back to him. "I think so, since they have a regular schedule of stealing food." Ryder said, scratching behind his head.

He looked back ahead, sighing as he held himself. 

"Hopefully they don't steal again today." Ryder said, glancing back to the pups. Chase looks around the town, keeping his eyes across the street. 

"They might be anywhere at any time." Rubble said, looking around as his eyes squinted.

Chase nodded his head, as he didn't really hear the talk as he slowly muffled out their voices. He kept his eyes across the street. 

"I bet your gonna catch them the next time!" Catching Chase's attention, he looked back to the Lab. Nodding his head as he grew a smile on his face. Zuma looked at him and chuckled.

"Your on High alert." He joked, looking around as well. Chase nodded his head as he wasn't paying close attention. He looked back across the street, keeping his eyes out for her.

His smile slowly faded, as he got lost in thought. 'Come on. You don't have to steal.' He thought. His ear started to twitch as he looked back to them.

"I said, did they talk yet?" Rocky repeated. Chase shook his head. He looked away then rethinking the question.

"No, they did." Chase replied, looking back to them. Rocky nodded his head, looking back ahead. Chase looked away from them, looking across the street.

He felt a tap on his shoulder, catching his attention. He looked back to the dally, pointing to Rocky. He turned his head to the Mongrel, blinking his eyes slowly.

"What kind of voice did they have?" He asked. Chase looked back to them all, thinking. 

"Female." He replied, looking away.

"Chase."

He stopped, looking to the dally. "What in the world are you looking for?" Marshall asked, looking where he was. Chase shook his head, looking back to him. 

"Nothing." He replied. Marshall looked back to him. Nodding his head slowly. 

"Maybe they are a female. That would narrow down the dogs in Adventure Bay." Rocky said, whipping his head around. 

"If it is a girl. That would be mega cool, her getting on top of a building." Marshall said, looking up. They all nodded their heads as Chase kept his eyes across the street.

"Chase." Ryder called out. Chase looked to the boy and smiled. "Are you alright?" Ryder asked. Chase nodded his head as he looked away, back across the street.

Ryder looked back to the others. All shrugging their shoulders.

Ryder looked back ahead, watching as a middle aged woman walked down the sidewalk, holding her purse as she smiled. Waving hello to the Citizens on the sidewalks. The mayor of the small town the lived in. A chicken their perked their head out of her purse looking around.

"Good Morning Mayor Goodway!" They all say in sync. Chase looked back to her and smiled. 

"Good Morning Paw Patrol!" She said, as she walked around them. She pet her purse chicken as she looked ahead. 

"Who knows where the thief might be." Marshall asked. Whipping his head around. Chase chuckled anxiously as he looked back across the street. 

'Please don't.' He thought. His eyes locked across the street onto the same Cockapoo. Walking down the sidewalk, with out her hood. She looked around as she smiled to some people walking by her.

Chase's eyes shortly glisten as a smile grew on his face. Skye glanced to him, as well a smile grows on her face. 'I'll Try.' She mouthed. She waves goodbye shortly before looking back ahead. 

"Chase!"

His ears perked up as he looked to the Dally. Looking to him confused as they continued walking.

"What's wrong?" Chase asked, looking around.

"WE've been calling you 5 times." Rocky replied, in a dull tone. Chase looked back to them, in disbelief. 

"I didn't hear you." Chase replied back, slowly starting to panic.

"Mhm." Zuma said, slowly. "What does your tail say?" Zuma asked. Chase glanced behind him to his tail Out of control. He quickly snagged it, looking back to them.

"What is wrong?" Rubble asked, looking to him confused. Chase shook his head looking away as he let go of his tail. "Nothing." He said, looking back across the street.

She was gone. 

"Dang it." He said under his breath. 

"What do you mean by "Dang it"." Marshall air quoted. Chase shook his head, as his voice squeaked.

"Nothing." He replied as his eyes drifted to across the street. He spotted her, smiling as she sat down. She turned her head, looking to him with a smile.

She briefly stuck her tongue out to him. She put it back in, giggling as she stood up. She glanced behind her, as she smiled, her smile then faded as her eyes widened. She pointed ahead of him.

He looked ahead of him. The same lamp post.

He prepared for impact, only, nothing.

He slowly opened up his eyes looking behind him. The Dally, holding him back by the shoulder. Chase smiled a she looked to him.

"What's wrong." Marshall asked. Letting go of the Shepherd. Chase shook his head.

"No, there is something wrong. I can tell." Marshall said, looking around. "I can tell."