Ironic

The Next Day.

The pups and Ryder all walked down the sidewalk as they kept talking with one another. Walking past people down the street as they as well waved hello. 

"I feel so good that I finally slept." Zuma said, looking up. Rocky nodded his head in agreement as he looked ahead. Down the sidewalk. "I can't wait till the next one comes out." Rocky said, scoffing.

Ryder looked to the both, confused. "You said you couldn't get get sleep, but your looking forward to watching the next one." Ryder said, looking back ahead. They both nodded their head as in sync.

"I am So confused." Marshall said, looking to them both. Rocky smiled as he shook his head. "It's a best friend thing." He said, looking back to the Lab.

Chase cleared his throat, catching their attention. They both looked to Marshall and Chase glaring to them both. "Alright then." Rocky replied, rolling his eyes. 

Chase smiled, looking back ahead. The Corner turning left. Everything started to slow down. He watched as a dog in a black hood sharply turned right, around the corner, with a wrapped sandwich in their mouth. Galloping quick. 

Chase watched as they ran past him, his eyes locked onto the black hooded dog. 

Everything came back into pace, Chase stopped, quickly running after the Dog. 

"STOP THAT DOG!" They then heard a woman's voice call out. They watch as he Ran after the black hooded dog. Ryder shook his head, looking back to the Woman, panting as she leaned on her knees.

"What keeps happening?" Ryder asked, walking up to her. She shook her head, looking to him. "That Dog keep stealing food!" She exclaimed. She crossed her arms as gained her breath again. 

"And it doesn't even look like their eating it!" She said, pointing ahead. They all looked behind them down the sidewalk as Ryder kept his eye on the woman.

"It doesn't make sense, they justs tole food yesterday!" Ryder said, shaking his head as he held his arms. The Woman Scoffed as she unfolded her arms. "I bet their just doing it to annoy us!" She said, pointing ahead.

"That doesn't make any sense though, why would a Dog steal something that they couldn't even finish themselves." Ryder asked, shaking his head.

"Stop in the name of the paw!" Chase exclaimed. The dog glanced behind themselves, looking back to him. They rolled their eyes, looking back ahead. They stopped, turning to him.

Chase as well stopped, glaring to them. The dog scoffed, sitting down.

"Learned my trick." They said. Their voice, feminine as well as the way they sat. Chase nodded his head, his ears flapped back as he stared at them.

"Your going to the pound, buddy." He muttered, stepping closer to them. The dog looked down the street and smiled. Looking to a pick-up truck driving down the road they were on. 

they looked back to Chase and smiled.

"Bon voyage!" They said, backing up. He watched as they ran onto the street, jumping on the back of the pick-up. They waved goodbye to him, before looking back ahead.

Chase snarled as he watched them drive off. He stood up, walking back to Ryder and the pups. He walked down the sidewalk, looking ahead. He turned the corner to look to Ryder and the pups, talking to the Woman, as she looked annoyed.

Marshall looked behind him to the Shepherd. He smiled as he watched him walk over.

"Got away?" Marshall asked. Chase nodded his head as they looked to him. "Use the top of the building trick?" Rocky asked, crossing his arms. Chase shook his head, looking down the road.

"More like jump onto the back of a pick-up trick." He replied. They look back to the woman, scoffing as she rolled her eyes.

"I want that dog gone, it's messing up my whole schedule." She said, unfolding her arms. "Thanks Paw Patrol." She said, in a less annoyed tone. She walked off away from them, back to her shop. 

Ryder looked back to the Shepherd, smiling as he bent down. He scratched behind his ear. "You did your best." Ryder said, looking to him. Chase smiled as his tail wagged. 

At Night. 

Chase drove down the town in his police cruiser, looking around. A soft yawn escaped him as he rubbed his right eye. He kept himself awake as he patrolled the streets. Looking everywhere. 

He looked to the local park's entrance. He slowed down his cruiser, looking to it. Large in size as it was mostly filled with grass. He stopped his vehicle, Jumping out. He walked to the entrance, keeping himself awake.

His nose started to twitch as he smelt a familiar scent. He looked around, whipping his head around. He narrowed his eyes ahead as his ears flapped back. He slowly walked down the gravel pathway. 

He looked to the lake, glistening from the moons light. He looked back ahead, as his ear started to twitch. His tail shot up as a he looked to a bush, around a tree and a bench. He slowly crept up to it, keeping his eyes locked onto it.

He softly jumped up on the bench, looking over the bush. He saw the same black hooded thief, handing smaller dogs the sandwich with a bite mark in it. "Tell you mother I said get well." She whispered as the two grabbed it. On nodded their head as the other licked their cheek before running off.

Chase quickly jumped off the bench, watching as the thief walked around the bench. Looking around. They walked ahead, looking around. 

"Stop."

They jumped as they whipped their head behind themself. They scoff as they cross their arms. "You again." They muttered. Chase nodded his head, walking to them.

"Who are you, and why do you keep stealing food." Chase asked, glaring to them. The dog backed away from him as he kept walking closer.

"If I tell you, will you leave me alone?" They asked. Chase stopped, sitting down. They rolled their eyes as they took off the hood over their head. Their golden fur sparkled as there was fluff on their forehead. Their Magenta eyes sparkled as the moon hit from afar. 

Chase's eyes widened, as he felt his face get hot.

"Name's Skye." She replied. "What's yours." She asked, pointing to him. 

"Chase." He said, hesitant. She smiled as she looked to him. "Ironic." She joked, backing away. She stopped, as she looked back to him. 

"See you soo Police Dog." She said, as she looked back ahead, walking away from him. He blinked his eyes, not believing them. 

"Skye." He mumbled. A smile growing on his face.