Northeast.

The Next Morning.

Skye slowly opened up her eyes, as they were sore from crying all night. She looked up from the ground, her nose twitching as she looked around the dark alleyway. She stood up, groaning as she looked out the alleyway. 

People walked by as if it was another building down the sidewalk. She rubbed her eyes, as she felt her stomach growl. She looked down to it, wrinkling her nose in annoyance. 

She looked back out of the alleyway as she sighed. She stepped forward as she then felt a sharp pain hit her. She whined as she looked to her side. Still hurt from last night. She rubbed her eyes, as her ear twitched. 

She slowly put her paw to her wrapped side, the bandages still white. She slowly moved on down, looking at it carefully. She sat that below, blood stained the used to be white wrapping. She gasped as she quickly let go, holding her side as a more sharp pain hit her.

She whimpered as she slowly laid back down. Holding herself as she tried to get comfortable once more, only for her side to get stabbed over and over again.

She quickly shot up, holding the bandages as she yipped in pain. She limped to the wall, on the other side of the alleway. She put her back to the brick wall, as she clutched her side with both her paws. 

She kept her eyes out the alleyway. Slowly feeling her eyes start to burn once more. She shook her head slowly as she avoided the tears.

She clutched her paw over her other as she whined softly. She slowly began to hug herself as she felt the rush of tears start. She kept her head down, hugging herself tighter. 

"Mommy." She mumbled, as she started to hiccup. Everytime, her side shot sharp pains thru her. Only making it worse.

She shook her head, wiping her tears as she looked up. Slowly standing up, avoiding to hurt it even more. She looked outside to out the alleyway, people walking bu as if it was just another building they keep passing.

The flow of traffic large as people walked different directions down the sidewalk. She looked up, out the alleyway, to the blue painted sky, with painted white clouds all around, decorating it beautifully.

"I'm Sorry." She whispered, looking back down. She looked back to the crowd, walking by the alleway. She slowly limped her way out, getting into the traffic flow.

She was quickly picked up her feet briefly as people kept lifting her up by their feet. She felt her side die inside, as more pain shot thru her. Over and over everything she was tossed. 

She quickly jumped back down to the ground as more pain shot thru her. She yelped as she almost fell to the ground. She looked to the wraps around her side, once more. The top layer white.

She slowly reach out for it, as she was hesitant. She tapped it, as lightly as she could. She felt the horrid pain, growing worse and worse. She quickly pulled her paw away, whinnying as she looked back ahead.

She slowly limped with the crowd avoiding their feet as they kept trampling down the sidewalk. 

She shook her head, as she kept walking, looking up to the stores she passed by slowly. She looked up to a window, stopping as she recognizing it.

"Mommy! Mommy! Can you get that?"

She looked to her left, it was her. Only younger, as she held her mother's paw, pointing upwards. Her mother smiled as she had the same hood on. She bent down to her daughter, pulling her closer. 

"Of course Hunny, come on." 

She watched as the two walked down the other way, past people as they walked into the same alleyway, disappearing.