When you snap back into reality Moment

2 Weeks Later

"So I kept running after it, even though I kept shouting for it to stop!" The dally said, as he walked with the others. "It was a truly weird dream." 

They all nodded their heads, looking to him. "Well, did you get it?" Rocky asked. Marshall nodded his head as he licked his lips. "It was a weird, and delicious dream." He said, dreamily.

"Now your making me hungry." Zuma said, looking back to the dally. Ryder smiled as he looked back ahead. 

"No that I think of it, the Black Hooded thief doesn't really steal to much anymore." Rubble said, looking around. Chase's smile grew as he looked ahead.

"Isn't it weird how they just stopped?" Zuma said, looking around. They all nodded their heads, as they started to look around.

"The good thing is that they stopped." Chase said, keeping his eyes ahead.

"But it just feels weird," Marshall said, a cold shiver running down his spine. Chase rolled his eyes, looking back ahead as he sighed in relief.

"Can we please go to Mr. Porter's to get some liver treats?" Marshall begged, looking to the boy. They all looked back to him as well, he looked back to them and smiled.

"Come on." He said, looking across the street to his bakery. They all howled in excitement as they walked across the street. 

"I can just taste it." Rubble said, licking his lips. 

"Us too Rubble dude." Zuma said, smiling as the walked back onto the Sidewalk pavement. They walked down to the street to the bakery. The doors wide open, letting all in.

They walked inside , looking around to the almost packed place. 

"I'll be right back." Ryder said, walking to the counter. ROcky and Zuma both Paw bumped each other as they all watched him walk to the counter, to a middle-aged man. Mr. Porter.

"He makes the best liver treats." Marshall said, as he daydreamed. They all nodded their heads as they looked to each other.

"I wonder if we'll ever find another member of the Paw Patrol." Rocky said, folding his arms. They all shrugged their shoulders, continuing to talk to one another. 

"STOP THAT DOG!"

Everything seemed to hit in slow motion once more. The pups all slowly turned their heads to the entrance of the bakery. They saw the Black hooded thief, running across the open doors, with a sandwich in their mouth.

They locked their eyes onto the Shepherd as they galluoped. Chase stared to them as they passed by. 'Why.' He mouthed.

Everything started to come back to it's regular pace, and without hesitantion. Chase bolted out after, the dog. Quick, as if he was being chased by a bullet.

Ryder whipped his head behind him, looking to everyone, panicky as they watched as stray catchers and Policemen ran past the door. He looked to the pups, without one. 

His first.

"Chase?!" Ryder said, walking to the pups. They all rushed outside, looking to the Shepherd, chasing the black hooded thief down the sidewalk as the men ran after them both. 

"Come on!"

Chase galloped after her, pushing off the ground quicker to get to her. She glanced behind her to him, slowly catching up along with the collage of men.

She dropped the sandwich, running faster as she felt her eyes burn.

"Stop, please!" Chase called out, in a desperate tone. He felt himself miss step as he went tumbling. Soon coming to a stop as he watched the stray catchers and policemen run down the sidewalk, after her. All with nooses.

"No, No. No." He kept muttering as he shot up.

"CHASE!"

He stopped, looking behind him, to the boy running with the others, quickly, after him. He looked back ahead, soon, pushing off the pavement, getting a quicker start as he ran.

HE watched as she started to slow down in her pace, trying to hold her side, as it hurt, badly. She looked behind herself to the men, running after her quick with nooses.

She looked past them, the Shepherd, trying his best to catch up. 'Why.' He mouthed. She looked back head as guilt grew more and more in her.

She felt a thin, but tight rope hit around her neck. She yelped as she stopped, trying to tug the noose off. She felt salty tears run down her face as she cried for help. 

Soon she threw off the noose, along with her hoodie. Her eyes sparkled as her golden fur had glistened from the sun's beam hitting it. She looked to the Shepherd, as he kept running down the sidewalk to her, as the others followed.

"I'm Sorry." She called out. She felt another noose hit around her neck. She was then yanked away, as she yipped in pain. 

The other's all caught up with the Shepherd, panting as they were next to him, watching as the Cockapoo kept being yanked away as she held the noose around her neck.

"I'm Sorry Chase." She apologized as her vision was blurry, tears still running down her face. They all stopped, looking to the Shepherd. 

"Chase?" Ryder said, slowly as he bent down. Chase kept his eyes on her as she kept being tugged by the noose.

He slowly lifted his paw, to his tag. He looked down to it, debating in his head.

"I'm sorry guys." He whispered. He quickly pulled off the collar, throwing it aside before he ran after her. Leaving them confused, distraught and much more emotions.

He quickly cut the nooses, as he growl to them, looking at the men, around them. "Get away from her." He growled.

"Oh look, another one!" One said, pointing to the Shepherd, holding her behind him as he growled. "Get them both." He said, glaring to the two.

"Go." Chase whispered, looking back to her. She hesitantly nodded her head, backing away, before she started in a sprint. He looked to them, watching as she ran off down the sidewalk.

He kept growling as they backed away, his ears flapped back as his teeth. 

They slowly put down the nooses as they kept backing away. 

They all then heard a yelp, a loud one. He whipped his head behind him. Seeing as the Chief of police walked from round the corner, holding her as he grinned. His heart dropped quicker as he watched her, being thrown into a cag filled van. She looked back to him, thru the back window. 

She kept banging on the glass as tears kept running down her cheeks. 

He then felt something thin and painfully his around his neck. He whined as he was yanked to the van parked on the sidewalk next to them. He quickly snagged her hoodie, keeping it close to him. He looked back to the other's all watching in horror as their Second-in-Command was thrown into a cage filled van as well.

He jumped up cages, getting to the window, as he watched as he drove away from them, his heart crumbling down just like jack and jill.

"What the heck did I just do." He asked himself as he turned the corner.

They all kept blinking their eyes, as they stared off into space. Processing the events that just happened.

"What just happened to my dog." Ryder asked.

"He just got caught by stray catchers that's what." Marshall said, in disbelief. 

"Trying to save the thief." Rocky said, looking down. "That knew his name." Then everything clicked.

"What the heck just happened to my dog." Ryder said in a angry like tone. He whipped on his phone, pressing a button. 

"He has a LOT. Of explaining to do."