A Roof?!

2 years later.

The Same German Shepherd slowly arose from his pup's house, he yawned and looked around, Still in the same spot as last night. He smiled and slowly got up, waking himself up as well. He walked and opened up his pup house door, allowing him to stretch.

He walked out of his pup house and looked around at the others, he smiled before walking to the first one closest to him- Marshall's. Ever since they had gotten him, they both were instantly best friends, sticking closer than any other brother could.

He knocked on his door and patiently waited. He yawned another time, before the dally's door opened. He had a smile on his face, and they all grew a lot. "Morning Chase!" He greeted walking out. "Good Morning Marshall." He said with a smile. They both walked to the next pup house- Rocky's.

Marshall extended his paw out to knock, but the door opened. They were both Shocked. "Don't ask." Rocky said, walking out, he closed the door behind him and walked to the lookout, stumbling a few times.

They watched him leave, confused, to what in the world just happened. "Alright then." Marshall said, walking away from his pup house. They walked to the Next- Zuma's. Chase knocked on the door, and the door opened to a lab, his eyes were twitching, that slightly scared and worried the two.

"Lemme guess, Don't ask." Chase guessed, Zuma nodded and slowly got up, walking out his house and to the lookout. Marshall Face-Pawed himself, as the looked to the last one- Rubble's.

They walked up to it and instead knocking. "Rubble, Breakfast in ready." Marshall said. The door opened, quickly, to a bulldog, with a sleeping mask on. He slowly raised it and looked to the two. Marshall pointed to the lookout and they smiled. "Thanks!" He said, running past them.

They both laughed, as they followed him into the lookout as well.

They saw the Mongrel, trying his hardest to stay awake, as the Lab was whipping his head, left and right. Chase and Marshall both looked at each other and frowned. "I'm not even gonna ask." They both say in sync, as they turn their attention back to the two.

They walked to their bowls, filled up with kibble, the only ones that were full.

They ate, slowly, but quick enough. "Alright pups," Ryder said, walking out the kitchen, they all turn to their owner. Ryder looks at Zuma and Rocky. "What did I say about watching Scary movies before sleeping." Ryder said, crossing his arms.

"But the new movie just came!" Zuma complained. Rocky and Zuma are as well best friends, and would do anything to help each other out. "I'm not even gonna do anything since you guys have been punished enough." Ryder said, referring to their lack of sleep.

"Alright, let's go." Ryder said, putting his phone into his pocket. He walked to the door as the pups followed, they all walk out the lookout, they look upon their same town, hasn't changed a bit.

They walk to the decline of the hill, walking across the bridge, and to the town. People waved good morning and Goodbye, as they did everyday, to the by passers on the street. They always waved back, walking along the sidewalk.

"Alright, where are we going to search today?" Marshall said, excited to find more friends. "Maybe we can check along the houses." Ryder said, looking around to the buildings. They cross the street, safely, to the other others, they walk alongside them, searching for strays they could help.

But for two whole years, they couldn't find nobody.

Well, that is until now.

They look ahead to a Dog in a pitch black hoodie, over their head as it covered their whole entire body. Running quick with a wrapped sandwich in their mouth. They run past the pups at high speed. They look back ahead to a man running down the sidewalk, panting.

"STOP THAT DOG!" They heard a man yell.

Chase looked behind him to the dog once. His ears flapped back. "I'm on it!" He said, running after the dog quickly. He ran after them as they ran around the corner. 

He took the sharp right, keeping his eyes locked onto the dog. 

"Stop in the name of the Paw!" Chase shouted. The dog glanced behind themself. Rolling their eyes as they look back ahead. They stop gripping onto the the pavement. They look back to the Police pup, running quick to them.

They run at him as well, smirking under the hood. They pushed off the pavement, flipping over him. He watches in amazement as they went over him. Chase looked back ahead, as he eyes widened. He makes a hard stop, before colliding with a lamp post.

He looked back to where the dog was. Gone. He whipped his head to the alleyway he passed. HE quickly ran to the entrance, Whipping his head around.

He slowly guided his eyes upwards to the roof of an Apartment building. His jaw dropped as his ears flapped back up. He watched as the dog ran off, out of his sight.

He blinked his repeatedly as he kept his eyes up to where the dog was. He slowly looked behind him, walking out the alleyway slowly as he couldn't believe his eyes. 

He walked down the sidewalks, soon, turning the corner. He looked to the pups and Ryder, talking with the man. Marshall glanced behind him, noticing the Shepherd.

"Did you catch them?" Marshall asked as he walked out. They all stopped, looking to the shepherd. He shook his head as he walked over to his best friend. "You did your best." Ryder said, bending down. He scratched behind his ear as Chase's tail wagged.

"It's fine Ryder, that dog always gets away with food." The Man said, crossing his arms as he sighed. A Light gush of wind hit their faces as their fur slowly flowed with the wind.

"How long has this been happening?" Ryder asked, standing back up. He looked to the Man, scratching behind his head.

"I can't really say, they've been everywhere. Stealing food left and right everyday." The Man replied, shaking his head. "Thanks anyways Paw Patrol." He said, soon, walking away as he waved goodbye.

Ryder scratched his head as he looked around. 

"Where did they go?" Ryder asked, looking down to the Shepherd. Chase cleared his throat, hesitant. "On top of a Roof."

"A ROOF?!" They all exclaimed. Chase nodded his head looking around. "I'm surprised myself." Chase replied, looking to the Dally. He nodded his head, looking around as well.

"They looked small as well." Rocky said, looking to the boy. Ryder nodded his head, sighing. "We just have to keep trying I guess."