Art of deception

2 years later.

"That's how I joined!" An Older Cockapoo exclaimed, looking at the other breeds of dogs in the room. Two, had their jaws held open as they stared at her blankly.

"Any questions?" She asked, looking to them both.

"Yes," A Dachshund said, nodding her head. "YOU WERE A THIEF?!" She said, shooting up. She nodded her head, as she smiled.

"Plot twist!" The Husky said, looking to her. 

"I don't believe you." The Dachshund said, folding her arms. Skye looked to the others, all looking back to the two. 

"I can confirm."

They all looked back to the Shepherd, walking back from the kicthen to the living room. He sat down next to her, looking to them all.

"You sure can." The dally said, pointing to him. Chase rolled his eyes, looking to them. "Your not joking?!" The Dachshund said, confused.

She shook her head. "Everything you just heard was true." She said, folding her arms. 

"Not everything." Chase said, looking down to her. She looked back up to him, blinking her eyes. "I don't like you." He replied.

"Yes you do!" She said, pointing at him. He rolled his eyes, looking back to them. "I don't." He said, shaking his head. 

"YEs you do, and I can tell." She said, poking at his tag. He looked back to her, narrowing his eyes.

"I can still arrest you, remember that." He said, pointing to her.

"Go ahead. You keep trying but you never do." She said, holding out her paws. She looked back to them. "He doesn't have the-

Click.

She looked back to her arms. Handcuffed. She looked back to him, smiling back to her. "I don't have the what." He asked.

"I am SO going to get you after this." She said, looking down to her paws. He snickered as he walked away, shaking his head. "Bet on it." He said, walking back to the kitchen.

She smiled a she looked at them, the key in her paw. "No you just did not." The Dachshund said, shaking her head. Skye nodded her head, as she uncuffed herself.

"Did what?" Chase asked, looking back to her. She held up the cuffs as she snickered. He blinked his eyes, confused. "I'm still un caught!" She gloated. "So Hah!" She said, folding her arms.

"You never had the guts." She added.

"She got you there." The Mongrel said, looking to the Shepherd. He rolled his eyes, walking away from them.

"And that's how you annoy a police dog!" Skye joked, looking back to them. 

"I am still confused how you were a thief." The Dachshund. Skye smiled to her. "Well, Liberty, I am still proud of myself as well." She said, pointing to herself.

"How are you proud?" Chase asked, looking back to her. 

"In many different way's Officer!" She called back out, looking to the others.

"Name one." He asked. 

"How I can pick-pocket you easily!" She said, holding up his collar. He looked down to his collar, gone.

"What the heck." Liberty said, confused. She smiled as she looked back to her.

"Who want's collars?" She asked, holding all theirs up. They looked around to each other, collarless.

"OK. Amazing." Liberty said, stunned. She smiled as they all grabbed theirs. Chase walked over, snatching his as he glared to her. 

"That's the next lesson of annoying a police dog!" Skye said, folding her arms.

"How do you pick-pocket so quickly?" Liberty asked, standing up. Skye smiled back to her, walking over. "Well, it's all in the art of deception." Skye said, standing next to her.

"How so?" She asked. Skye pointed down to her paws, handcuffed. She looked back up to her, confused.

"How in the world." Marshall asked. Skye smiled as she pointed to him. He looked down to himself, a different collar around his neck. Rocky's. He looked to the Mongrel, having his.

"How." Zuma asked. Skye shrugged her shoulders. "Just have to be quick about it." She said, uncuffing the Dachshund. She walked over to him, with a smile.

"You just have to make them think their safe, and nothing's happening. But when really." She held up Liberty's collar. "Something is happening." She smiled.

"How." Liberty asked, looking down to her neck. Skye turned back looking at her, shrugging her shoulders.

"It's a gift." She said, putting her paw to her heart. "Also I practiced." Skye added. Giggling as she walked away from the lab. He looked down to his arms, handcuffed.

"This is freaky and amazing." Marshall said, having his actual collar. Skye bowed as she backed away, back to her spot.

"So that my friends, is how you pick pocket!" She said, with a smile. She tossed the key to the lab, as he caught it. 

"Which lesson do you want next?" She asked, looking to them.

Chase rolled his eyes as he walked back over to her, sitting beside her. "One question." She started. Chase looked to the Cockapoo, confused. "If your mad at me, why do you always come back to sit next to me?" She asked, looking to the Shepherd.

"She got you there." The Husky said, looking to him. He rolled his eyes, looking back to them. 

"It's because he likes me." She whispered, looking to the others.

"I don't like you." He replied back, looking down to her. 

"He's lying." She whispered once more. He rolled his eyes, looking to the elevator. 

Ding!

They all turn their heads to the boy, walking out the elevator as he smiled. He walked to the light switch, turning off the light. 

"Aw man, I wanted to get more pick-pocking lessons." Liberty said, laying down. 

"I'll give them in the morning." She said, stretching. Soon, they all go comfortable in their spots.

"Good night pups." Ryder said with a smile. He walked back to the elevator. Walking thru the glass doors. They closed as the elevator rode back down.

Skye smiled as she looked up to the ceiling, as she laid on her back. She looked to the Shepherd, laying down as he looked up as well.

"Thanks." She whispered. He looked back to her confused. "For what?" He whispered back. She looked back up to the ceiling. "For being there for me when nobody else was." She whispered back. 

He smiled as he looked away from her. "No problem." He whispered. She glanced to him, as she kept her smile. 

She looked back up to the ceiling softly sighing as she closed her eyes. Resting herself to sleep.

 The End-

Of this Chapter. Stay tunned for the Next And Last Chapter Of "The Officer and The Thief"