I know.

Skye kept her head down, tears still ran down her face like a storm, the clouds still abroad as they were still pouring down ran, quickly hitting the ground. 

She felt the van soon stop. Making her slid a few inches. She looked to the door, hearing as the doors unlocked. She looked to the Chief of police. The Moon shinned inside as the stars glistened. She looked past him to the outside word. 

People walked down the sidewalk as they were hurrying. Almost the whole street filled with cars as they were in a rush. Talking to one another, their chatter loud, as is echoed. 

Taxi cars, honking their horns at one another, shouting for them to move as people walked around the cars. To the other side of the sidewalk. 

She looked back to the police chief, reaching out for her. She quickly shot up, running out the van. Past him, into the street. 

"HEY!" He shouted. Watching as she swevred around cars down the street. She disappered into the crowd, on the sidewalk. 

He scoffed as he closed the doors once more. He walked to the front of the van, jumping into the Driver's side. 

She quickly ran down the busy sidewalk. Running around feet as they kept walking down the sidewalk. Bumping into each other. She dodged each foot, stepping onto the ground as she kept whinnied, her side was killing her. 

She looked to herself. As she felt her hoodie gone. She felt more tears run down her face as she kept running past people down the street. Avoiding their trampling feet. 

"I'm Sorry." She muttered, looking down the street. She felt more salty tears run down her face as she looked to an alleyway. Down the sidewalk. She quickly hurried to it, going with the flow of traffic, getting her there quicker. 

She jumped out the crowd, into the alleyway as she continued to cry. Holding herself as she laid down, shaking as she couldn't sit still. 

"I'm sorry." She kept apologizing to herself. She kept wiping away her tears as they ran down her face. 

Sirens wailed thru the City's streets. People turned their attention to the Paw Patrol, driving down streets as they passed by parked cars. Watching as they drove off. 

"She has to be here." Ryder said, looking around. "They couldn't have gotten far." Ryder looked up to the moon, over the city, as it shinned down on them. HE groaned as he looked around once more with the other pups. 

"Your off Night Patrol, you know that." Ryder asked, looking to the Shepherd. He nodded his head, as well looking around. 

"How are we going to find here in this huge city?" Marshall said, pointing around. Chase looked down to her hoodie, as her lavender scent swarmed around him. It was still warm, in his paws. 

"I don't know, but right now we need to get back to the Lookout, before it hits midnight." Ryder said, looking down to his pup pad. 

"We'll think about this in the morning." Ryder said, looking to them. They turned their vehicles around. Soon driving down the street. 

The Shepherd looked down to the hoodie in his paws. Clutching it tight. 

He looked back up ahead, seeing they were driving down the hill to the town. He felt his nose twitch as he kept his eyes ahead. They drove down, to the streets of the town. They drove past apartment buildings, lined next to each other as they exceeded greater than them. 

Passing by shops, some lined next to each others, as some were spread apart from each other. Looking back ahead, down the road. The local beach. The Water kept sparkling as the moon hit it just right. It's reflection of the slow moving water as the currents were calm. 

On the peach sand, one the shore. Was the empty beach, no one in sight as it was just pure sand. Running along the shore as the water slowly pushed up against it. 

Down the road, as they drove. The red bridge, the road still running across it, as the bay of water followed. Running under the bridge, as it kept glistening bright. 

The Road ran up the hill, past the garage, up to the lookout. Wrapping around it, as a field swarmed around it as well. Soon, they all drove into their own slots, as the Shepherd was first to park at his. 

He jumped out, holding the hoodie as he watched the car slowly turn into his pup house. He walked around to the door, opening it as a lavender scent ran past him. He walked in, holding the hood before closing the door behind him. 

The pups and Ryder all looked to each other, concerned as the pups slowly walked into their pup houses after the Shepherd. Closing the door behind them as well. 

Ryder looked to the lookout, sighing softly as he put both his hands in his pockets. He walked by the Shepherd's pup house, walking inside the lookout. He kept his eyes to the elevator, glass around it as the door opened up. He walked thru the open glass doors, inside the elevator. 

He watched as they closed behind him, his head dropped. Looking down as he rode down. Disappearing as the moon kept shinning inside.