Broke another rule in the rule book

At Night.

Chase walked down the gravel pathway, humming to himself as he smiled. He walked past empty benches along the way as well as trees, standing tall in the park, along with lamps to light around.

"Skye." He called out softly. He walked to their usual spot. SItting down, he looked up. Closing his eyes. As he expected a lavender scent.

Only nothing.

He looked back down, his eyes open as he looked around confused. "Skye?" He called out. He looked around the park, as his eyes narrowed. He twicthed his ear around, trying to hear something.

He started to hear soft groans of pain around him. He whipped his head to the bush, the same place he had found her. He quickly hurried over to it. He saw the Cockapoo, whining as she held her side, scratch marks all along her.

Chase's eyes widdened, as he quickly rushed to her. "Skye?!" He said, looking to he. She slowly opened up her eyes to look to a pair of Auburn eyes. He smiled softly as she gripped her side tighter.

"W-What happened?!" He asked, frantic as he helped her up.

"Just a small fight, that's all." She replied back. 

"No. No. No. This is not small." He said, pointing to her as he looked up and down at her. He quickly put her on his back, looking to the park's exit.

"I'm bring you back to my place." He said, running away from the bush. 

"No. No I can't I'll get caught." She said, looking down to him. 

"Your hurt, and I'm helping you." He said, running down the gravel road. Passing by the same benchs and trees, along with lamp posts. He ran around the brick fence, out of the park, onto the pavement sidewalk.

He quickly helped her up into his passenger's seat. Sooning jumping up. She looked around in it, impressed. "This is cool." She said, looking back to him. He started to it up, as he looked back to her.

"I can't do this Chase. I'll be sent to the pound if I get caught, and you would get hurt." Skye said, shaking her head.

"I'm bringing you back, and I'll make sure you don't end up in the pound." He said, looking back ahead. He turned the vechile around to face the bridge. Then, they were off.

"I though Cops are supposed to put theifs into jail, not keep them out." She asked, scoffing playfully as she held her side.

"Guess this Cop is different." He said, keeping his eyes ahead. Her eyes sparkled as she blinked her eyes, she looked back to the bridge they were driving across, soon her eyes drifted to the lookout, on top of the hill.

"This is where the famous Paw Patrol lives." She muttered. "It looks bigger then what I thought." She said as they drove up the hill.

Chase rolled his eyes, driving to his slot. He turned off the vehicle, helping her out. He jumped down with her on his back as it turned into his pup house.

"Cool." She muttered. Chase smiled as he looked back inside, running inside. 

She looked around the building as she was taken to the living room. She looked back to him, running to a closet. He pulled out medical supplies, as he grunted, closing the door.

"I'm not dying." She said, as he walked over. He placed them next to him as he sat in front of her. "Sure looked like it." He whispered back. He picked up a wrap looking back to her. 

"Try not to scream please." He said, wrapping it around her. Her eyes widened as she looked to him, her face growing hot. 

"I thought only face and paw." She teased. "Guess you broke another rule in your rule book." She said, rolling her eyes. Chase stopped, looking back to her. 

"Would you like to go to the pound." He asked. She looked away, hesitant. He nodded his head, continuing to wrap her.

She lifted up her paw, looking away. He looked to it, smiling softly as he cut the bandage. He then wrapped around her paw, gently as he looked back to her.

"your as gentle as a bunny." She teased, looking to him. He finished, glaring to her. He cut the bandage, putting it it back down. He grabbed the others, walking back to the closet. 

She looked back around the lookout, as her tail wagged. 

"This place is well put." She complimented, looking around. Chase smiled, closing the closet door once more as he walked back to her. He sat down next to her, looking up. 

She glanced to him at the corner of her eyes. The bandage still on his cheek. She looked back away, smiling as looked back to her hoodie, next to her.

She looked down to her stomach, squinting her eyes.

"You hungry?" Chase asked, looking back to her. She scoffed, looking back to him. "Not a Chance." She said as her stomach softly growled. Chase chuckled as he looked to the kitchen.

"Some type of the time." Skye said, narrowing her eyes to her stomach. Chase rolled his eyes, standing up as he walked to the kitchen. 

"Come on." He said, looking back to her. She looked down to her side, as well lifting up her paw.

"Right." He said, stopping. He walked back to her, helping her up.

"See you are gentle."