Tangled Chapter : 2

TANGLED : twisted together untidily

Taehee's pov

It's half past two, I am in cafeteria right now with my colleagues. They requested me to join them, one cup of coffee with them won't harm me .

" You did a great job Taehee. If you weren't here, she could've died. " My colleague doctor praised me.

I was going to thank him . But Mina interrupted me.

" It wasn't even that difficult. "

" Oh really then why did you panick and left to your room ." My colleague doctor retorted back. Everyone laughed and poor Mina was embarrassed . I'm feeling bad for her , because sometimes I also get panicked.

" It's ok Mina. It happens with all of us ." I said softly.

" Stop pretending to be an angel you tran..." She was going to call me tranny but stopped herself. Everyone just watched her nobody said anything as she is daughter of the owner of this hospital.

" Complete it Mina why did you stop ? Show everyone how much of a lower mentality you have and how much you despise me . You're an educated woman Mina but your mentality . I'm disappointed in you. " I proclaimed and left .

Mina gritted her teeth in anger. Everyone was staring her in disappointment. But all of them barely stand for me whenever it comes to this topic, bloody cowards .

I came in to my room and drank some water to calm down. This is the reason why I don't like to hang out with people and don't talk with a lot of people. Let's forget about it Tae, you've a lot of reports to check. I sat on the small couch and immersed myself in work again. I saw a notification on my phone.

Sehun

Taehee you didn't answer.I'm asking you again Are you down for date tonight?

So I've been chatting with this guy for almost 10 days now . He saw my pictures in one of my colleague post since then he started following me. I ignored him in the beginning but he didn't stop and texted me, after having so much internal conflicts I accepted his request. I do wanna go on a date . I think I should give him a chance, he is not that bad.

I've been on dates few months ago but in the end they call it off by giving the same type of lame reasons. And one of them just wanted to have sex with me, that was so creepy and scary . But I ran away on the right time from that date.

People see us as sex objects. So it made me lose a little hope . But here I am again, god is not that cruel. There's nothing wrong in trying even if he said no it'll be a change for me. And I've been just working and working since past few months.

I tapped on the message and replied him.

" Ok I'm down for it. So when are we going to meet? "

" Thank you so much Taehee . I'll pick you up from hospital. " He replied back.

It's our first date, I shouldn't tell him the address of hospital I'm working in. What if he turned out to be like... No no Taehee think positive.

" No you don't have to pick me up. I will meet you at metropolitan subway at 7:30 PM "

" Ok Taehee as you like. I'll wait for you. Bye Gorgeous . " He texted.

" Bye Sehun " I replied back.

I put down my phone and opened the file of reports again. I heard a loud thud sound of door opening and startled.