Oblivion Chapter : 3

OBLIVION : the state of being unaware or unconscious of what is happening around one.

3 months ago in Australia

Author's pov

" Jungkook I can't continue this marriage anymore. I want a divorce. I can't live like this knowing that you don't love me the same way. " Nayeon said.

" We've a son together I can't call off our marriage and I'm trying " Jungkook retorted back.

" Oh really ! Tell me when did you last take me on a date? When did you last have sex with me? You don't even talk to me Jungkook unless I say something. You're just trying to be a good father not a good partner Jungkook " Nayeon remarked.

" Tell me what do you want me to do ? You were the one who was desperate to marry early. You were the one who lied to me that you're on pills then you got pregnant and you did it on purpose and got married to me." Jungkook snapped back.

" Yes I was wrong somewhere but sooner or later we would probably get married or have children but you changed so much Jungkook . You don't care about me. " Nayeon stated.

" There's a time for everything Nayeon. I was only 23 Nayeon, after completing my studies I wanted to live my life that's why I got into relationship but your insecure ass rushed everything. I do have rich parents but I did not get pampered like you Nayeon. I had to study my ass off to prove my dad that I'm capable enough for running a business . Even after studying he didn't let me run the business and wanted me to work in one of the most successful enterprises. Do you think it was easy for me when I was searching for job and you got pregnant ?"
Jungkook said with a sigh.

" I tried everything to cope with you Jungkook. Tell me what I didn't do . I tried to manage with your work, never forced you to take me to places like other wives , you don't even care to call me when you're at work . I can't do this anymore I want to live my life " Nayeon said closing her eyes.

" You're acting as if I took away your happiness and everything. Nayeon I never wanted to get married I wasn't even sure with my sexuality. What do you think I like to hurt you, I just can't do it Nayeon. I planned a surprise for you at home on your birthday because I wanted to spend time with you but you wanted a materialistic party in a hotel and I did that too. I try to be with you because of Junghoon. He needs us . I can't let go. " Jungkook said .

" ....... Jungkook I don't love you anymore. Why Are You Fucking Forcing Me To Continue This Marriage? " Nayeon yelled.

" I am forcing . IT WAS YOU WHO FORCED ME......You said that I dont do anything for you... IF I DIDN'T CARE ABOUT YOU I WOULDN'T HAVE FUCKING GAVE UP ON THE RESUME OF MY DREAM COMPANY . I fucking took care of you when you were pregnant I could've run away as you're rich but I stayed and gave up on that offer . Yes I had to join right away but I didn't . I lied to my dad that I didn't get selected , I lied for you. Do you even know how much I gave up for that resume? I've studied my ass off for that. NO YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THAT BECAUSE YOU NEVER TRIED TO UNDERSTAND " Jungkook yelled Nayeon flinched. For the first time he yelled at her and talk this way, a tear left from her eye.

Jungkook looked at her, he tried to calm himself.

" I am sorry Nayeon . Okay I'll try more from now on . I'll try my best to satisfy you as a partner. Yes I accept that I didn't try much to stable our relationship. And I'm sorry for that Nayeon. But now I want to try again for our son, because he needs us. " Jungkook said calmly.

" It's too late now Jungkook. I love someone else, he cherish me unlike you " Nayeon said looking down.

Jungkook heart shattered, somewhere in his heart he still has some feelings for Nayeon. He clenched his fist and closed his eyes in anger. They were both silent. Jungkook finally broken the silence.