Reminiscence Chapter : 24

Author's pov

" I love you Jimin " Taehee mumbled . Jimin halted irresolutely, not knowing what to say. He was too shocked. He wasn't expecting this sudden confession at all. He gulped closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He withdrew.

" You're drunk let's go home "

" Jimin I'm sober enough to comprehend what I'm saying " Taehee answered looking straight into his eyes.

" I'm not going anywhere. Jimin I'm serious I do love you. " She cupped his face. There was desperation in her eyes. He paused for a second but suddenly yanked her hands away.

" Stop talking nonsense. That Yoona put these nonsense thoughts in your head. right!!!!" Jimin retorted , but still not able to look into her eyes.

"If I'm talking nonsense. Then what the fuck you've been doing with me the last 4-5 months. " Taehee half shouted . Jimin began feeling restless he held her wrist and started walking.

" Jimin you can't run away. You have to answer me . " She snatched her hand from him.

" Stop creating drama let's go we're going home. Don't act like a kid. " Jimin said trying to hold her hand again.

" I'm not going anywhere until you answer me. " She stated. Jimin took a deep breath and finally looked into her eyes.

" We're best friends . You can't love me.......You heard my answer so le..." Before he could complete , a harsh slap landed on his face.

" You said so easily. You can't love me. THEN WHY THE FUCK YOU'VE BEEN GIVING HOPES TO ME. AND SHATTER THEM NEXT MOMENT. WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO PLAY WITH MY FEELINGS. YOU'RE SAME. GIVING HOPES THEN SHATTERING THEM. "She cried her heart out. Jimin was stunned , he clenched his jaw and closed his eyes .

She chuckled sarcastically. Tears of frustration , pain and heartbroken brimming down her eyes . She angrily wiped her eyes.

" Okay so we're best friends. Then why do you come to my home at any hour ? Why don't you let me talk to any other man?

" Tae stop it "

" Why!!!!??? We're best friends right. Let's be like that . You have your needs so you do hook ups and fuck around but I don't interfere in it . So listen I've also my needs I'll do what ....... "

Jimin couldn't bear to hear, he rushed to her and held her jaw. " SHUT UP. NO SINGLE WORD. NOT A SINGLE WORD FROM YOUR MOUTH . Not a single word. Shut up ....." Slowly slowly his voice became vulnerable and a tear left from his eye. He hugged her.

" Please don't say that. Why are you doing this? What happened to you suddenly? Please don't do this. Please never ever think about doing that okay. "

Taehee pushed him away. She began walking. And stopped a taxi. Jimin held her arms. Taehee tried to remove his hand. Jimin held more tightly . He kept on looking at her intently . Anger rippled him.

" Leave my hands. "

" Mr what are you doing ? " The taxi driver said .

" Leave she's not going into the taxi. ......I'm telling you one last time. Let's go home don't make me angry. " He stated.

" Stop ..... Jimin fucking leave my hands , I'm not going with you. "

Yoona came out and saw them. She saw everything how Taehee was digging her nails into his palms and how Jimin was staring right into her soul and not leaving Taehee wrist. All the old memories hit her. She ran to them. She pushed Jimin. Jimin startled . Taehee shook her hands and then held her wrist in pain. She winced in pain.