Promises Chapter : 27

Author's pov

3 years ago

" Tae our exams are finally over so I'm going to talk with that surgeon for it. She's a specialist. Yoona also confirmed about her ." Chaeyoung said.

Taehyung looked down. He nodded slowly. Chaeyoung put hand on his shoulder.

" Tae I don't know what are you waiting for what. But is it worth waiting? For how long are you gonna live like this , waiting. " Chaeyoung said. Taehyung bite his lip nervously.

" Tae if you aren't ready for transition it's fine. If you want to live the way you're right now is also fine. " Chaeyoung exclaimed.

" Chaeyoung my family..... "

" Tae I might sound rude but your family barely called you in last 5 years. Maybe 10 times as much as I've seen. And all the calls were from your mom only." Chaeyoung said a bit with annoyance. She knows Taehyung dad doesn't talk with him. She noticed Taehyung face saddened. She sighed and took his hand in her hands.

" And I am not sympathizing you. But I feel really bad when I see you being uncomfortable , trying to fit into something that you aren't. Jimin and I always here to support you. " She said with an assuring smile.

Taehyung hugged her waist . Chaeyoung combed his hair with her fingers softly.

" Tae it's a life changing decision think about it carefully. If you're hundred percent sure only then go for it. Don't rush Okay. "

After some minutes Taehyung pulled away from hug.

" I'm ready Chaeyoung. Talk with that surgeon right now I'll meet her tomorrow. "

" Are you sure? " Chaeyoung asked.

" Yes I'm sure. " Taehyung.

Chaeyoung smiled softly. She stood up from couch to call Doctor.

" Tae it's going to be your new journey. You better leave your past behind . "

Taehyung took a deep breath and nodded . There was a warm smile on his face. Chaeyoung called Doctor and took an appointment for Taehyung.

" Tae we'll go together Okay. I'm going to meet that pabo later. He's already upset because of what happened yesterday. That poseesive pabo!!!! " Chaeyoung said rolling her eyes.

" Chaeyoung you're same though haha. I know you spilled wine on Seo Yeon on purpose. " Taehyung said with a chuckle.

" Oh please don't even say her name! She should be glad I didn't slap her . That bitch always try to flirt with my man. " Chaeyoung said with sass.

" Well you're the right one for Jiminii. Only you can handle his anger. I can't believe it , it's been five years. It feels like yesterday we met. " Taehyung said .

"Couldn't agree more. I'm glad I talked with you that day. Or else I'd have never met Jimin. I always wanted someone who will love me madly . He is different and I love him for that."

Chaeyoung said with a warm smile and her eyes were sparkling while talking about Jimin. Taehyung chuckled heartily.

" Yes he is different but caring. I never ever imagined I'd ever become friends with him." Taehyung said softly.

" True I was also shocked to see that he was your friend . He was a fuckboy and you our pretty angel baby Taehyungii , Jimin still look like a fucker though . " Chaeyoung.

" Hahaha he is your boyfriend now , for God sake stop it . Haha " Taehyung cracked up.

" But he does look like one . No cap!........We can get angry with each other. But we can never get angry on you ." Chaeyoung said pinching Taehyung cheeks. Taehyung scrunched his nose.