Cicatrize Chapter : 28

CICATRIZE : to find healing by the process of forming scars.

Author's pov

Taehee woke up , she looked around and panicked when she saw she wasn't at her home. She looked at the window, she couldn't see anything because of the fog as it was morning of the December . She glanced at clock it was around 7'O clock.

She looked on the other side, there she found Jungkook sleeping on the couch. She remembered everything that happened last night. Her mind went to Jimin directly , she immediately removed the duvet and grabbed her keys.

She was leaving but halted irresolutely . Finally turned to look at Jungkook. His blanket fell on the ground, he was hugging himself and sleeping uncomfortably. She closed her eyes, sighed deeply and walked back to him. She picked the blanket from the floor and covered Jungkook with it.

She paused , Jungkook eyes drew her attention. She shook her head and left. Little did she know Jungkook was up. He opened his eyes and saw her leaving.

Taehee took a hesitant step towards her apartment. She peered at the keys in her hand. She took a deep breath and unlocked the door.

Her heart was beating fast. She stepped in anxiously. She walked with heavy steps and saw everything was scattered. But the sight that broken her heart more was that Jimin was lying on the ground, he was shivering in cold . She moved closer to him and saw dried blood on his palm, it was a deep cut . His lips were dried . He was looking totally messed up.

Above everything he was her friend . Once a lover can even leave you to die alone but a true friend will never.

She sat beside him and slowly tried to approach him.

" Jimin " She softly called him and caressed his head and called him again. Jimin squirmed in sleep , he squinted his eyes.

" Came here to check if I'm dead or alive? " He said with a throaty chuckle. He tried to stand up but felt a pain in his shoulder.

Taehee moved to help him but he pushed her away. He touched the ground to stand but felt a sharp pain in his hand. She sternly put his hand on her shoulder and held his waist with other hand and made him sit on the couch. She touched his forehead to check his temperature. He yanked away her hand.

Taehee sighed, she turned on the heater first and went into her room. She came back with first aid box and anti hangover pills in her hand. She could feel his intense stare. She poured water in glass and walked back to him.

She stood in front of him with pill and glass of water. He pushed her hand and pill fell down on the floor . She took out one more pill. He pushed her away again. She closed her eyes and swallowed her anger. Before she could take out one more pill Jimin took the glass from her hand and hit it on the wall. She didn't even flinch. She went to kitchen and bring one more glass of water and stood in front of him.

He stopped and gazed up at her face. He finally took the pill from her and swallow it. Taehee handed him water. She went back to kitchen.

He leaned back and gazed into the room. Things were scattered here and there. He remembered all the incidents that happened last night . He glanced at Taehee she was taking out equipments to bandage his hand . He observed that her eyes were also looking red and puffy because of crying so much . He felt a pang of guilt .