Propinquity Chapter : 36

Author's pov

Ahjumma was cleaning the balcony then her eyes went outside . She saw a familiar figure . Her eyes widened. She panicked and immediately rushed inside and dialed Jungkook number.

A month has passed and Taehee has completely engrossed herself in taking care of Junghoon . Her life now revolves around him only. And he helped him to move on from her past because he's around her she could barely think about anything else.

Her relations with Jungkook have improved. They've become friends , there's still some hesitation between them but it's better than before. They're not that awkward anymore. Sometimes her neighbors passed comments on her when she went down with Junghoon .

" Destroying one more man's life."

" Doesn't she have shame ? seducing a settled man ? "

And a lot more . Most of them still don't know that Jungkook is a billionaire . They don't say such things when Jungkook is around her. Usually when she's alone. But she doesn't care anymore. As Junghoon is her first priority.

Back to present.

The blanket of snow was covering trees , ground and houses. The sun was hidden behind the clouds . Everything seems quieter. There was a sense of serenity in the sky.

Taehee was sitting on her bed with Junghoon in her arms and a warm duvet was covering them . He was suckling on her bud as he was half asleep after finishing his food . She was gently patting his bum and humming lullaby so he could fall asleep fully .

Suddenly she heard a bell sound .
She sighed , she caressed Junghoon head so he could leave. He squinted his eyes in annoyance . She removed him . He whined . She carried him.

" Nom nom. " He cried.

" Sshh baby calm down . I know my baby is sleepy. Let's see first who it is . Then you'll get your nom . " She said while walking towards the door . She opened the door and the rug swept away beneath her feet.

Jungkook mother was standing there . Taehee was shocked. His mother was a little confused as she was trying to remember where she had seen Taehee. But the next moment her eyes widened.

" Kim Taehyung "

Taehee clenched her jaw and said with confidence.

" Kim Taehee " Ahjumma arrived .

" Ma'am you're...."

" Not a single word. So this is the reason why you were stopping from coming here. " Mrs Jeon said staring at Taehee. Both of them were boring eyes into each other. Ahjumma looked down.

" Ma'am " Before she could say more. Mrs Jeon spoke.

" Leave right now or else it'll not be good for you. "

Ahjumma bewildered. " Ma'am please try to understand. "

Mrs Jeon gave a death glare to her . Taehee felt bad for her. Ahjumma bowed to her and left.

" So you're the reason why Jungkook is living away from us here ? Even after 7 years you're still that same gold digger. " Mrs Jeon retorted.

" I'm a Doctor not a stripper. And the world doesn't revolve around your son." She said with a poker face. Junghoon whined and she looked at him . Mrs Jeon fumed in anger.