Reacquaint Chapter : 6

REACQUAINT : familiar with someone or something again.

Author's pov

A month ago in Australia

" I've decided to give the custody of Jeon Junghoon to his father Jeon Jungkook as his mother has an extra marital affair and not financially stable . Her father also went bankrupt. I announced Jeon Jungkook and Lm Nayeon legally divorced" Judge stated.

Tears of relief left from Jungkook's eyes. He immediately looked at his son .It's been two months since he didn't meet his son properly because nayeon didn't let him . After filing for divorce she separated and took away Junghoon with her .

Nayeon knew what she's doing is selfish , she made Junghoon meet her boyfriend in these two months almost everyday . So Junghoon get used to with Ethan's company and forget about Jungkook .

In these last 2 months Jungkook has been going to meet his son and try to convince Nayeon to get back together. Sometimes Nayeon made her servant lie to him that they're not at home not letting him meet them.

Flashback

Holding Nayeon favorite flowers , sweets that she likes. And toys for his son. He knocked on door. Hoping this time he'll meet them. It's Junghoon birthday today.

" I'm here to meet my son and Nayeon "

" Sir they're not here " Maid said.

" It's been 4 days . I haven't meet them please let me meet them " Jungkook pleaded.

Maid felt bad for him but she can't let him meet them because Nayeon said that she'll fire her if she let him in.

" Please I request you. I know you're lying. Okay I'll not even touch Junghoon just let me see him from afar. Please it's his birthday please let me meet him I beg you." He requested her again.

" Sorry sir I can't please try to understand " Maid sighed.

Jungkook was getting angry but also feeling pathetic. He can't do anything violent because this is what Nayeon want , one single violent act she'll get Junghoon custody. He is powerful in South Korea but not here. And if there was Nayeon in his place it'll not be wrong everyone would've targeted him but as he is a man his emotions don't matter. He is too humble so he didn't tell anyone that his parents are billionaire except Nayeon. And he didn't inform his family about it because he doesn't want to worry them. At the present moment .

Jungkook yelled " JUNGHOON DAD IS HERE "

Bodyguard came forward and held his arms , they tried to push him away but Jungkook was too determined.

" JUNGHOON APPA IS WAITING FOR YOU"

Junghoon heard his dad voice. He is two years old he can recognize his dad voice really well. He left his toys. Nayeon also heard Jungkook, she rushed to Junghoon.

She carried Junghoon. " Mama, dada here "

" Go to dada " He said squealing thought she's going to take him to his dad.

" No we are not going to him " She said. Junghoon lips wobbled.

He heard Jungkook voice. And cried loudly " WANT TO GO TO DADA "

Jungkook heard his son cry. Now he is way more angry. Nayeon mom came and saw everything , she likes Jungkook as her son but she can't do anything because her husband support his daughter decision blindly.

" Leave Jungkook, " She ordered to guards.

" NAYEON BRING JUNGHOON " She yelled in angry tone. Nayeon finally came out with crying Junghoon in her arms.