Mágoa Chapter : 25

Author's pov

" She's not her " Yoona said . Jimin stopped in the middle. He felt like the rug swept away under his feet.

" She's behaving just like her. And you've made her like this. " Yoona continued. But soon she regretted it .

Jimin groaned loudly. Rage pulsed through his vein. Yoona flinched. He stepped toward Yoona , glaring at her. She gulped.

" If I ever saw you interfering in our matter again , I'll forget that you're a woman. " He said sternly. Yoona looked at him with a hurt expression. Jimin left from there.

He went to parking lot. He unlocked his car. He sat in the car and he was going to start the car but his hand was shaking . Tears threaten to fall from his eyes. He hit the steering wheel in frustration.

He finally gave up, let his tears fall. He could no longer hold his grief .He put his head on the steering wheel and sobbed .

Half an hour later

Jungkook was coming back from dropping Junghoon at Jeon's mansion. His mother wanted him to stay there after hearing about his seizure. As Jungkook has a lot of meetings to attend. Jungkook was driving further but then he saw Taehee . It was clear from her state, she was drunk. But then a man caught his eyes, he was trying to follow her .

Taehee told the driver to stop the car in the middle of somewhere. She stepped out of the cab and paid. The night was cloudy, clouds were covering the moon and just like her thoughts .She was looking like a complete mess. Numbness was trying to engulf her. Her head was hurting because of so much crying. But her heart was ripping apart more. All she needed right now is someone to tell her that everything will be alright.

Jimin was the only one whom she could call her . But he also betrayed her. She didn't know what to do anymore. Tears were streaming down her eyes but her eyes were blank. It was getting cold as it was November night.

She was going to trip but two arms held her. She looked up and it was Jungkook. Jungkook looked behind and given death glare to the man that was following her . That man left from there when he saw.

Jungkook tried to cover her with his coat because she was cold and her dress strip was also slipping from her shoulder but Taehee pushed him away. He tried again. But she pushed him again. He sighed and tried to approach her more softly.

" Sit in my car. I'll drop you. It's too late. " He reasoned.

She started to walk again. Jungkook held her arm.

" Leave my hand. I can walk by myself. " Taehee retorted. Jungkook left her hand.

" Let's go together. It's not safe to walk alone at this hour." Jungkook said.

" STOP ACTING LIKE YOU CARE." She yelled suddenly. Jungkook startled with sudden outburst. Tears started welling up in her eyes. She furiously wiped her eyes. Jungkook tried to approach but she stopped him.

" What do you think I don't notice the way you look at me? Huh! What's with this sympathy? What are you trying to prove?
See Taehee I'm back after 7 years . After 7 years my love has arisen for you again. "

Jungkook looked away, he couldn't bare to look into her eyes. Taehee grabbed his collar. He was struck by the sorrow in her voice.

" 7 . Fucking . Years. " She shaken him. Tears brimming down her eyes. So many emotions were flooding inside her right now.