Nyctophilia Chapter : 26

NYCTOPHILIA : finding relaxation or comfort in the darkness.

Author's pov

It's been more than a month since Jimin started dating Taehee. Yes they're dating that's what Taehee thinks as Jimin stopped hooking up around.

But he has become more possessive . Most of the time she's at his house and when she's at her home he is with her or he calls her . And the main reason for all this is Jungkook. Before their fight she did talk with him but now she doesn't even look at his home once when Jimin is with her.

However her affection towards Junghoon is difficult to control . She peeks from the window just to look at him when he is playing on the ground.

And Jungkook eyes left a question mark in her mind that day . But Jimin has tangled her mind so much that it has become hard for her to put much thought on others emotions .

Currently Taehee is sitting in the cafeteria of the hospital . Drinking coffee while checking some reports. Suddenly two of the nurses sat behind her table .

" I don't know Eunae he confuses me a lot. "

" It's just been two months Jiah. He might don't want to rush. "

" He doesn't even make out with me desperately. We're not teenager couple that I need time. I feel like as if he is forcing himself to be with me. "

Jiah words caught Taehee attention .

" Don't think like that Jiah. If he hasn't taken the first step yet you should take it. "

" What do you mean? "

" Seduce him. If he still don't do anything talk with him what's his problem. "

Taehee mind went on Jimin and her relationship right away after hearing them . He has kissed her but he hasn't done anything more. Most of the time it's her who initiates first. And it's usually a peck or simple kiss.

She never thought about it before that much , but now she realized that he is doing the same just like that nurse partner. He also hasn't touched her intimately.

" Is Jimin also forcing himself ? "

" He also hasn't touched me. "

" No I'm thinking too much . He must need time.....But what if he doesn't find me beautiful. "

She was so lost in her thoughts. She didn't notice her colleague was calling her. Her colleague tapped her shoulder. She came back to reality.

" Dr Taehee there's an emergency. "

" Oh.. Yeah ...I'm coming. "She said.

At evening

For the whole day Taehee kept on thinking about the same thing. She reached her home. She's in her room right now.

She stood up from her bed and stood in front of the mirror. She began unbuttoning her shirt and threw it on the bed. She paused and intently stared at her curves. Soon removed her pants. She was just in lingerie. Looking at her reflection in the mirror.

" Am I being too desperate to be touched ?

Jimin loves me right? What's wrong in expecting to be loved by my boyfriend.