Fanaa Chapter : 19

FANAA ; Destruction of the self, destroyed in love

Author's pov

Days passed from that night. Jungkook busy himself with work and Junghoon. He is trying to accept that Taehee is happy with her present.

It was half past 11 . Junghoon wasn't sleeping so Jungkook took him on a drive and he's been at home for days . After buying ice cream, balloons and a toy car, Junghoon finally slept.

Jungkook parked the car and carried Junghoon carefully in his arms . He was heading to his apartment however he heard Taehee voice .

" Jimin atleast listen to me once."

" Okay say it. " Jimin said.

" I wasn't the only one , Hyuna was also with us but her home is before mine . So he dropped her first , I didn't come with car so Hyuna took me with herself I denied to her but she didn't listen. I swear to God I didn't know he like me. " Jimin didn't let her complete . Alcohol started to work on his brain.

" You couldn't call me . WHERE IS YOUR PHONE ? " Jimin screamed at her, Taehee flinched , tears left from her eye. He snatched her bag and threw all the stuff on the ground. He picked up the phone and smashed it on the ground. Taehee flinched, she was scared now. She gulped and slowly walked towards him.

" Jimin I'm sorry. Please don't get angry. He stopped when I told him" Jimin cut her and unconsciously held her jaw tightly.

" Jimin it's hurting " Taehee sobbed but Jimin didn't budge.

" He didn't stop because you tried to stop him, he stepped away because he saw me from afar If I didn't come on time HE WOULD'VE KISSED YOU. YOU COULDN'T WAIT FOR ME." Jimin yelled. Jungkook came over and his eyes fumed with anger when he saw Jimin was holding Taehee jaw. But before he could do anything. Taehee pushed away Jimin with all her force .

" BECAUSE YOU WERE BUSY IN FUCKING THAT WHORE.." She yelled angry tears brimming down her eyes.

" YOU JUST CARE ABOUT YOUR WHORES NOT ME " Taehee screamed. But suddenly her eyes went on Jimin and she gaped realising what she said  . A small sarcastic smile laced over Jimin face.

" What did you say I don't care about you? " He accented in a scornful tone . There was a hurtful look in his eyes.

" Jimin I'm sorry I didn't mean it" Taehee proclaimed.

" Yes you mean it. Your words have meaning, you didn't say them in air. " Jimin said biting his inner cheek trying to suppress that bitter feeling . Taehee rushed to him and held his arm.

" Jimin I'm sorry I'm sorry I didn't mean it. Please I'm sorry . " She cried desperately tears falling continuously.

" Fuck off " Jimin said. Taehee hugged him.

" Jimin I'm sorry please don't get angry. Please I'm sorry. " She said sobbing.

" Leave " Jimin said gritting his teeth. Taehee hugged him more tightly.

" Tae leave don't fucking make me more angry. " Jimin stated. Jungkook was seeing everything how desperately she was holding onto Jimin as if her life depends on him.

" No you'll leave me.please I'm sorry. Jimin please don't get angry. " She pleaded . Jimin pushed her away in anger, Taehee fell down. He sat in his car. She stood up and patted the window.