The end Chapter : 38

I would never fall in love again until I found her

I was lost within the darkness, but then I found him

Author's pov

2 months later

Jungkook wore a casual outfit like he used to wear back in high school . He looked at the mirror and smiled . He came out and halted. The ethereal sight in front of him stopped him. His heartbeat fastened. His heart fluttered.

Taehee was sitting in a white floral dress it was the same dress that she wore on their first date. Rays of sunlight were making her look more ethereal and her olive skin tone was shimmering . Hair hanging on a chair. She was applying nailpaint.

He gulped and went to her slowly, mesmerized by her petite figure. He took a deep breath and sat in front of her . Taehee startled, he firmly took the nailpaint from her hands but didn't look at her . Taehee paused, her breath hitched when she noticed he was wearing the same type of outfit that he wore on their first date .

He put her soft foot on his knee gently. He began applying nailpaint. Taehee finally realized what he was doing. She looked at him with vulnerability.

She felt a drop of a tear on her foot. She closed her eyes and tears brimmed down the corner of her eyes. She took a deep breath .

" Jungkook look at me. " She said softly. He shook his face

" You'll fade away if I looked at you Tae. I still can't believe you're here with me for real. " He felt his throat closing up . Tears streamed down his face. Taehee cupped his face and made him face her. His eyes were closed. She wiped his tears with her delicate hands .

She leaned towards him slowly and kissed him. Time stopped when her lips met his, but the flutter only intensified. There wasn't lust only love in that kiss . Taehee could feel the other warm breath. After a moment she pulled away. Jungkook finally opened his eyes and looked at her more tears left from his eyes.

He rested his head on her leg tears . Taehee had serene expression she rested her head on his head. There was pure silence which lasted for a few moments.

" Eomma appa sad. " Junghoon whispered coming inside the room. Taehee and Jungkook quickly wiped their tears and smiled at him.

" No baby. We aren't sad. " Jungkook said standing up. Taehee also nodded with a smile .
Jungkook carried Junghoon.

" Is my Hoonie done playing ? " Jungkook said. Junghoon nodded vigorously flashing his bunny smile.

" Appa whele ale we doind ? " Junghoon questioned looking at the other with doe eyes. Taehee also stood up and asked.

" Yes kook where are we going ? "

" It's a surprise . " He said. Junghoon hugged Jungkook.

" I love supise. " He said. Jungkook kissed his head. Taehee came closer to them , Jungkook placed the other hand on her waist and Taehee caressed Junghoon head .

In these past two months , they tried to learn about each other more. What happened in their lives in the last 7 years. Taehee also told Jungkook clearly she's not ready to be in an intimate relationship with him as she wanted to take things slow and Jungkook respected her decision. He also didn't want to rush.