Nubivagant Chapter : 13

NUBIVAGANT : moving through clouds

Author's pov

" Taehee " Jungkook mumbled. Taehyung didn't understand what he meant.

" What? " Taehyung asked puzzled.

" From now on you're Taehee for me not Taehyung. My beautiful Taehee. " Jungkook said moving closer, touching freckles of Taehyung hairs. That made other feel overwhelmed. Taehyung encircled his arms around Jungkook. Jungkook wrapped his arms around his waist . Tears of joy were threatening to fall from Taehyung eyes.

" No you aren't going to cry again. You've cried enough. " Jungkook said caressing Taehyung hair. Taehyung whined and nuzzled into his shoulder. They stayed like that couple of minutes.

" What are we ? " Taehyung whispered in his neck. Jungkook didn't understand first. But then he realised what Taehyung meant. He stood up and Taehyung was still sitting on chair. Jungkook stood there like a statue for 2 minutes, thinking something. Taehyung confused looking at him with his puppy eyes. Then suddenly Jungkook remembered something and made little noise " Yahhhh " . He took his bag and opened it took out a little box. Taehyung looking at him biting his lip, cheeks going round like a bread.

Jungkook came to Taehyung and made him stand up. Then he kneeled down.

" I bought this 15 days ago but I was really hesitant. I felt a connection with you the moment I landed my eyes on you. I acknowledged that you also feel the same but that little fear what if you just see me as a best friend only was still there. But not anymore. Now I know you feel the same for me...So will you be my girlfriend Taehee ? " Jungkook said while opening that little box, there was a beautiful bracelet in it. Taehyung eyes widened and suddenly misted with unshed tears. He covered his mouth in shock and nodded.

" May I ? " Jungkook asked

" May I ? " Jungkook asked. Taehyung nodded feeling too overwhelmed. Jungkook put that beautiful bracelet around Taehyung delicate wrist. Taehyung observed the bracelet, it was looking pretty expensive.

" It looks really expensive. I can't.. " Before he could complete Jungkook pecked his lip.

" Stop talking now. We're going out. It's 12:15 PM now. " Jungkook said holding Taehyung hand but Taehyung didn't move.

" What happened baby? " Jungkook asked .

" .. I'm scared I have never went out like this. What if someone find out? " Taehyung said fidgeting with his fingers. Jungkook moved near to him, held his shoulder.

" You trust me right? " Jungkook asked. Taehyung looked up and nodded.

" So I'll not let anything happen to you. And trust me you are the most beautiful girl in my eyes. Baby everything is so delicate about you. " Jungkook said softly . Taehyung closed his eyes and hugged Jungkook. Jungkook startled but hugged back.