Armour Chapter : 10

Author's pov ( warning )

A month later, Taehyung and Jungkook has became a little more closer. Jungkook now also hummed and respond to Taehyung questions. But still they don't talk in school. As they don't want to be centre of attention. They like to spend their time alone , far from school. Both of them has realized that it's not just friendship between them, there's something more which is profound. Tension between them is too far from friendship.

At the present moment, Taehyung was going to his science classes carrying his bag on his shoulder. Someone told him class changed so he was searching for it. Jungkook is practicing for his Taekwondo match in the Dojang

Taehyung was walking in the alley. But then someone held his bag from the back.

" Oh hi Taehyung where are you going? " Sunghoon said . Then two boys come in front of Taehyung.

" Must be going to suck dick " Haneul mocked. Taehyung got scared and looked at Sunghoon.

" Sunghoon what are they saying ? "

" Isn't it a truth though....... Aren't you a faggot?" Sunghoon whispered in Taehyung ears, Taehyung felt disgusted. He tried to push away Sunghoon but he didn't budge.

" I tried to be nice but you ignored but not today hun we're going to have a lot of fun. You were a hard nut to crack " Sunghoon said holding Taehyung jaw tightly.

" Sunghoon it's been a while since we bullied someone, my hands are itching " Jiwon said with a smirk, Sunghoon best friend.

Sunghoon covered Taehyung mouth with one hand and carried him to the corner of the alley where someone barely go. He threw him on the wall, Tears were brimming down from Taehyung eyes.

Haneul took out bottle from Taehyung bag and opened it , poured the whole water on Taehyung. Jiwon opened the zip of Taehyung bag and threw all the stuff inside that bag on the ground .

Sunghoon kneeled down, Taehyung pulled away, scooted closer in the corner of the wall.

" Sunghoon please stop it . I thought you were nice. " Taehyung pleaded. Sunghoon slapped Taehyung, which left a bruise on Taehyung face.

" It's a school of rich spoilt kids , here everyone is everything except nice. " Sunghoon retorted.

" The girl who told you class has changed she lied to you because I told her. Bloody bitch always do whatever I say just to be with me " Sunghoon smirked . Taehyung eyes widened after hearing that a girl lied to him.

Sunghoon suddenly touched Taehyung shirt , trying to open and Taehyung screamed loudly " STOPPPPPPPPP"

Jiwon covered his mouth. A dirty smile formed on Sunghoon face.

" Fuck don't tell me that you're a sissy!!?Now I'm more excited to see what's behind that shirt " He said. Taehyung was crying terribly. Trying to hit them with leg. But Haneul held his legs. They muffled his cries. Taehyung was praying in his head.

On the other side of the school, Jungkook was coming back from practice room after changing his uniform. Then he saw a girl asking for Taehyung .

" Nina have you seen Taehyung. He hasn't arrived yet, ma'am is calling him. He has done the notes I can't find him"

Jungkook heard her , he got tensed . He immediately ran and began searching for Taehyung. He started checking empty classrooms, he went to auditorium then hall then playground. He went to library but Taehyung wasn't there either. Then he heard a scream.