Falling in love chapter : 11

Author's pov                                    

" Tae we'll go now. I'll wait for you at the building beside school. You have to go to the principal office and inform him that you're leaving.... " Before Jungkook could complete Taehyung cut him off.

" No hyung I'm scared. Please don't leave me alone. Please hyung I want to go with you " Taehyung cried hugged jungkook tightly. Jungkook sighed.

" Tae please try to understand I can't be here. Then both of us we'll be in trouble please baby for once I'll be just outside the school. Trust me." Jungkook explained to him.

Taehyung shaken his head and sat into Jungkook lap and tears began brimming down his eyes. " Hyung... What if they came again? "

Jungkook sighed and decided to take Taehyung together with him " Ok but you've to jump"

" What!??" Taehyung asked looking at Jungkook with his puppy eyes.

___________________________________

" Hyung I'm scared I can't do this , why can't we go from gate !? " Taehyung exlaimed timidly .

They're at the corner of tennis court yard. Taehyung is standing on the top of wall , he has to jump from the wall , it's not that tall but Taehyung being sensitive, he is afraid of hurting himself. Jungkook has already jumped , he is waiting for Taehyung to jump.

Jungkook rubbed his head and sighed , he doesn't want to tell Taehyung that he got suspended and ran away , he knows that he'll blame himself.

" Tae that's why I told you but you said that you want to come with me ... Ok calm down. Don't panic you trust me right? " Jungkook said calmly and looked into Taehyung eyes. Taehyung gulped then nodded.

" Tae I'm going to count , trust me I'll not let anything happen to you. Not even a single scratch..... " Jungkook stated, Taehyung could see the sincerity in his eyes. He closed his eyes.

" 1 .. 2...3....Jump !! " Jungkook counted, Taehyung Jumped and Jungkook carried him. He was going to lose his balance when Taehyung jumped but he held Taehyung tightly and didn't let them fall , pushed his all force on his feet and kept them steady. Taehyung eyes were still closed. He encircled his arms around Jungkook tightly.

" Tae we're fine " Jungkook whispered in Taehyung's ear. Taehyung opened his eyes slowly and looked at Jungkook.

" Will you always protect me? " Taehyung asked , eyes looking desperate. Jungkook looked back into his eyes.

" I'll protect you with all my life if I had to "

A tear left from Taehyung eyes and smile appeared on his face. He snuggled into Jungkook again feeling safe in his arms. Jungkook let out a sigh and kissed Taehyung head.

" Baby you've to step down. We're going from Car " Jungkook said. Taehyung cheeks turned more red when jungkook called him baby, he called him baby earlier too but at that time he was too wasted to notice that, but now he has butterflies in his stomach.

" Am I your baby? " He asked quietly. Jungkook chuckled.

" Ofcourse you're my baby... If you don't like it I won't call you " Jungkook teased him. Taehyung whined in his neck.