Sarang Chapter : 37

SARANG : the feeling of being with someone till death

7 years ago

"I'm asking you again will you break up with him or not ? " Dowon questioned him again.

" I'll not. " Jungkook answered with a smile. His dad groaned in frustration. Then a thought came inside Dowon head, he smirked.

" Him or Jeon Enterprises ? "

Jungkook looked at him in disbelief. He clenched his jaw and fist. Mrs Jeon also stared at Jungkook.

" What are you looking at ? Answer. " Donon remarked. There was pin drop silence .

" You can't do this with me , dad." Jungkook said in rage. Jeon Dowon put hands in his pocket and looked into Jungkook eyes.

" I can . I'm asking one las time him or Jeon Enterprise. " He said. Jungkook gritted his teeth in frustration. Mr and Mrs Jeon's eyes were on him.

" Jeon Enterprise " Jungkook mumbled. Mrs Jeon was surprised hearing his answer because the way he was fighting with them for Taehyung. It was not easy to digest when he chose Jeon Enterprise.

Jeon Dowon smirked.
Because he succeed in his upbringing. This is what he wanted from Jungkook to make Jeon Enterprise his everything. That he couldn't see anyone when it came to it . He wanted a rational heir for his empire . He walked closer to Jungkook and stood in front of him. Jungkook tightened his knuckle and looked down. He caressed Jungkook hairhair.

" See was it that hard ?! It wasn't right !!! Make your heart stone if you want to run an empire . Look at me. If I was like you I would've never been able to come this far."
He said but suddenly pulled Jungkook by his hair and made him face him.

" If you ever did something which could affect my business then I'll forget that you're my son. " He remarked pushing him back. Jungkook was going to leave to his room.

" Where are you leaving ? Give your phone and all the credit cards here. " Jeon Dowon said. Jungkook clenched his jaw. He was already so angry. He took out the phone from his pocket and cards from his wallet handed that to his dad. He angrily went to his room. Mr Jeon picked up his coat to leave but he looked at Mrs Jeon.

" He'll not leave house for a week. If I saw him out you'll pay for that. " He warned her. She nodded.

Jungkook came into his room. He smacked the door. He glanced at his study table. There was a picture of Jeon Enterprise building . He took that picture and tore it. He picked the baseball bat and smacked the model of the Jeon Enterprise building . He kept on smacking it .

He fell on his knees.
Tears left from his eyes. He wiped them angrily . He rushed to take his bag. He took out a picture.

" My Tae must be waiting for me. Baby why does nobody understand me? Why does nobody try to understand that I can't live without you ? Why does nobody understand our love ? " He choked on sobs. He hugged his knees. Moments later he wiped his tears.

" Dad thought he won . But you know that your kookie loves you the most. So don't worry baby . Your Jungkook will always come back to you. "

__________________________________

At midnight

Jungkook was putting all the money he saved and important documents into his bagpack . He put on his laptop . He went to his closet.