Vespertine Chapter : 9

Vespertine : flourishing in the evening

Play kyon to feel the chapter more .

Author's pov

" Hyung " Taehyung called Jungkook looking at him innocently with a smile.

Jungkook startled , his eyes widened," Aaahhhh" Jungkook screamed. Taehyung flinched. People looked at them.

Jungkook immediately looked on the other side.

" Uh oh...uh..Where I was going ..oh yes subway ?" Jungkook uttered trying to pretend he was going somewhere else which only made him bump on a poll.

" Ouch!!" Jungkook groaned in pain touching his forehead.

Taehyung rushed to him and said with a concern " Hyung are you okay? "

Jungkook looked at Taehyung, he straighten up his back and acted like nothing happened. " Oh yeah I'm fine!? "

Taehyung tip toed a little touched his forehead . Jungkook soul left his body because of Taehyung touch. For the first time he saw Taehyung from this close.

" It's a little red it'll be fine " Taehyung said softly.

Jungkook was just standing there unfazed. Taehyung was now looking at him awkwardly.

Jungkook came back to senses suddenly. Both of them were silent, don't know what to say. Then Taehyung broke that silence.

" Hyung what are you doing here? You always go in car right? "

Jungkook cursed inside his head "fuck Jungkook think something "

" I just wanted to go by walking today"

Taehyung hummed then suddenly tilted his head with excitement and asked.

" Are you also going to Songpa gu? "

" Yes " Jungkook lied.

Taehyung closed his eyes tightly , held his bag string nervously and asked

" Would you like to go together with me?"

Jungkook was actually a little shocked Taehyung who never talk to anyone is directly asking him to go together. He is same though.

" Ok " Jungkook replied with a poker face.

Taehyung opened his eyes and bow down and thanked Jungkook " Gomavo"

Jungkook started walking , Taehyung looked up and saw Jungkook walking , he rushed to him. They were just walking together. Then Taehyung broke the silence.

" Hyung you are really fast in solving equations "

" Hyung do you also live there but I've never seen you? "

" Hyung what is your favorite subject? "
Still no response from Jungkook.

" Hyung why aren't you saying anything?"

Taehyung pouted but then he stopped walking as Jungkook wasn't answering anything just walking. Jungkook walked a bit more then stopped and looked at Taehyung and didn't say anything. Taehyung huffed and rushed to Jungkook again. Taehyung started talking again.

" Okay if you don't want to talk then I'll talk. Today I scored the highest in physics test. I'm so happy. But I don't like chemistry. You know what I saw today hyung? "