Sonder Chapter : 35

Author's pov

Taehee woke up, blinked tiredly and rubbed her eyes . She looked beside her and smiled lazily , Junghoon was still latched on her breast.

" What else I could ask for , waking up beside my baby on my birthday. " She whispered.

She kissed his head softly and engulfed him in her arms. He was holding her top with his little chubby hand and drooling on her breast in sleep. She closed her eyes , didn't want to leave little bunny beside her .

After some minutes she finally opened her eyes. Caressing Junghoon cheek. She carefully and slowly left bed . She covered Junghoon properly with duvet. She checked time it was nearly 8'O clock. She went to washroom and did her morning routine. After that she went to the kitchen and cut fruits and was boiling milk for Junghoon but she heard a crying sound from inside the room. She turned off the stove and rushed .

" Eomma " Junghoon was crying .

" Omo baby eomma is here. " She said carrying the other. Junghoon rested his head on her and sniffed. Taehee combed his hair softly while mumbling soothing words in his ear.

 Taehee combed his hair softly while mumbling soothing words in his ear

" Eomma hungwy " He mumbled in her shoulder.

" First we'll brush our teeth okay." She said. He whined and wailed .

" If Hoonie will not brush his teeth monster will take away his toy. " She said. He pouted and snuggled in her . She smiled softly and kissed his head. She helped him to brush with warm water. His eyes were half closed while brushing. She also changed his diaper . Taehee keeps his basic necessities as he stays at her house half of the time.

" My baby is such a good boy. " She said. He was still in her arms , feeing sleepy but hungry. She made the cereal for him while carrying him as he wasn't leaving her . She handed him a cookie while cereal was cooling down . He was eating it but also messing up . He dirty his mouth but also Taehee top.

Taehee looked at him and chuckled. She wiped his face with her soft top sleeve . She poured the cereal in the bowl. She sat on a chair in front of the dining table and Junghoon in her lap. She fed him .

" Eomma appa." He said.

" Yes after finishing food we'll go to appa okay. " She said feeding him. He nuzzled into her chest for cuddles after finishing food . Taehee paused because of such affection , as she has never experienced how he usually reacts in the morning . She put the spoon back and wiped his face and her hands with wipes . She began patting him softly. She hummed a lullaby . But a bell sound interrupted their moment.
Junghoon stood up.

" Appppaaaa " He clapped his hands happily. Taehee chuckled and carried him.

" Let's check who is it okay ? " She said walking towards the gate. She opened the gate. And there was standing Jungkook in his formal attire.