Serendipity Chapter : 30

SERENDIPITY :  Finding something good without looking for it.

Author's pov

It's been days but Jimin didn't come to meet Taehee. In the beginning she tried to contact him but he didn't answer neither he replied to her texts . However she has stopped contacting him now.

She also has resigned from her current job . Yoona and other doctors tried to make her understand but she has took her decision. She needs time for herself.

But the other reason why she left that job is Jimin. When she went to hospital , colleagues told her that Jimin also hasn't come it's been 10 days. She do get worried about him but now she has left everything on him.

In these days, she spent time with Junghoon. Sometimes she also ask herself that is she being too desperate to spend time with Junghoon to forget about her troubles. In the daytime Junghoon almost stay at her house. Once she thought Jungkook might not let him but Junghoon himself come over to her house without asking anyone.

Junghoon has developed a habit of suckling before sleeping . Taehee tried to stop him but then he cried. And sometimes it was fake cry Or he throw tantrums but Taehee being whipped for him. One tear from his eye tear her soul.

But the thought about being caught scare her what if Junghoon told this about to his babysitter and worse what if he told this to Jungkook. Junghoon is not even 2 and half that he'll understand things like promise to not tell others.

Relationship between Jungkook and her still hasn't change. They barely talked . Taehee even say some words but Jungkook is usually silent. But his silence has volume. And Taehee could feel it.

It's Christmas today, Taehee has decorated her house for Junghoon . She never really decorated her pg or hostel room before . Last time she did it when she was with Jungkook. Since last three years she's celebrating Christmas with Jimin but not at home. They usually go out.

In university sometimes she had even celebrated alone, Chaeyoung and Jimin used to request her to come along but she didn't want to disturb their quality time so she used to stay alone. Three years she even spent new years alone studying in her hostel room. Being introvert it was hard for her to get along easily and more than that some boys used to pick on her when Chaeyoung and Jimin weren't around her.

She picked her phone , glancing at Jimin contact number. She has sent him voice messages but he hasn't replied yet. She doesn't want to spend Christmas alone. As much as she's upset with Jimin. At the same time he's the only family she has .

Her family completely cut ties from her when she told them about transition. Her brother and father also made her mother to stop talking to her.

She opened the gallery and searched for her family picture. The last picture they took with her when she got admission in university because they thought she has become like so called normal boys.

In the end they're her family. She do miss them sometimes. A tear left from her eye when she found the picture. She caressed it for a moment and sighed . She wiped her tears.

She glanced at clock it was 7 pm. She looked at the decoration she did and cake and cookies she baked. Neither Junghoon come today nor Jimin replied. She took a deep breath and picked up the bunny plushie that she bought for Junghoon. She lay on couch.