Death & Love

Marie's POV

I clutched tighter to someone. I whimpered again in my sleep watching the monster kill my dad.

"No!" I cried horrified at the scene before me.

My dad laid in pieces on the ground and the monster kept clawing at his still back. Dad was dead. The monster had snapped his neck. I whimpered and the monster snapped his head towards me and Bryan.

Bryan yanked me up and we started running through the woods. We heard it crashing behind us.

"Go! I'll stall it, sis. Run!"

I ran. I heard Bryan scream as the monster attacked him. I whimpered. It was taking everyone from me.

"Marie! Wake up! It's a dream! Wake up, baby!"

I heard someone yelling at me, but the monster lounged at me. I screamed. I bolted upright in the bed gasping and sobbing. Someone's arms circled around me and I spun around terrified.

"Shh. Baby, it's ok. I promise." Jacob said instantly.

I wrapped my arms around him and clung to him. "Please, don't leave me. Please." I begged him brokenly.

His arms tightened around me. "I won't. I'm not going anywhere."

I snuggled into his chest. I realized I might be crunching on his personal time.

"I'm sorry. If I'm invading your personal space." I whispered pulling away from him.

"Don't." He growled, pulling me back against his chest, "Don't be sorry. That wolf attack you. You ran and I saw you. Now you're my responsibility, Marie. I promise I'll protect you and you can live with me."

I relaxed into his arms. He whispered in my ear.

"Please say you'll stay with me. I need to make sure you're ok. That way I can atleast make sure you're ok."

I nodded my head and snuggled back into his arms. I felt safe in his arms, but I knew it wouldn't/couldn't last. Not with that monster roaming the woods. I fell back asleep with his arms around me.

Sorry for the late update. This chapter is gonna be a filler for now. I'm editing the next chapter and adding to it now. Please tell me what you think. Ok so each chapter is gonna be from either Marie's or Jacob's point of view. I'll reveal later what actually happened to Marie's mom later on. Don't judge me please. I hope you like the story and every other chapter is gonna be Marie's point of view. So the first chapter was Marie's point of view so the odd chapters will be Marie's point of view the even will be Jacob's for now.