Get Together

Jamie's POV

I laid back on the bed. Taylor came out of the bathroom looking flushed. She had a towel wrapped around her. She dug in her closet and pulled out shorts and a tank top.

I growled. "What do you think you're wearing?"

"Clothes."

"That's not clothes, Taylor. That's skimpy and barely cover you."

"I don't want to hear it. If you and Sean can wear shorts and tight fitting tshirts. I can wear shorts and tank tops."

I rolled my eyes. Sean came out of the bathroom. I stood up.

"Sean, can I borrow some clothes til I can go to town to buy some?"

"Yeah. Here you go."

He tossed me shorts, boxers, and a tshirt. I went and took a shower. I got out quickly and pulled the clothes on.

I heard arguing in the room. I stepped into the room to see Taylor and Sean into it about her outfit.

"Jamie is ok with it, plus I'm marked they can't touch me."

Sean turned to me. "Are you ok with her outfit?"

"Look, Sean, I'm not ok with it, but I'm not about to tell her what she can and can't wear. It'll be fine. They'll smell our scent on her and they'll see our marks."

It calmed Sean down a lot. Taylor mouthed thank you to me. I motioned to both of them to come on. We ran into Taylor's brothers and sisters.

She smiled at the boys and two of the girls. One girl slightly glared at her, but Derek pulled her in his side.

One of the boys spoke. "I see you've got your marks Tay."

"Yeah, Tyler. I see your still waiting, but that's you, slow poke." She joked.

Nicole blushed and buried her face in Tyler's chest. Everyone but Derek's mate laughed.

She said, "Even if they did mark each other at least they would probably be quieter then you were this morning."

"Oh, really, Katy? If I remember correctly the whole house was shaking last night from you mating and marking your mate. No offense Derek."

I wrapped my arms around Taylor when I realized her sister was against her for some reason.

"Guys how about we all hang out today?" Sean suggested.

"That's sounds awesome."

"We could train."

"Or talk."

Everyone started talking at once. I pinned Taylor closer to me. I may be 17 almost 18, but I still wasn't so use to a lot of people. My hands started shaking.

Taylor and Sean turned to me. They both pressed closer to me, Taylor rubbed my arm gently.

"We're gonna head on outside guys." Sean said.

"Ok, we'll meet you out there." Derek replied.

We went downstairs and outside. Taylor led us over to the the training grounds. We found a bench and sat down.

"Do you have a phone Jamie?"

"No, Kitten. Why?"

"So you could contact any of the pack or me and Sean if you needed something. I mean mind link is ok, but sometimes a cell phone works better especially if your out of range for the mind link to reach the pack members."