Cats

Taylor's POV

"LINDSAY!!!" I screamed, running out of the pack house when the suv pulled up.

"TAYLOR!!!" She screamed, back.

I laugh and flew to her. We hugged. Sean looked at me with an eyebrow raised. I rolled my eyes. Lindsay stared at Sean, then looked at me.

"Is he your mate?" She whispered.

"Yes." I laughed.

Richard walked outside to help the visiting pack members unload their bags. I looked over at him right as his eyes landed on Lindsay.

"Mine." He growled.

He glared at Sean who was standing next to me. I suddenly realized that Sean was to close to Lindsay and Richard was about to show that to him.

I yanked Lindsay by the arm to the front porch away from both boys. She looked at me confused slightly.

"Your mate was about to hurt my mate." I explained.

She looked up and around. Her eyes landed on Richard. He walked over to her. He reached out a hand to brush his fingers on her cheek. Linds flinched away into my side.

I froze. "Linds?"

"I'm sorry." She said then ran inside.

I knew she was going to my room. I looked up at Richard. Pain filled his eyes.

"Richard come with me, please?" I whispered.

He glared at me. "No."

Richard ran to the woods and shifted. He flew into the trees. I sighed. Sean walked over to me.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't know. Lindsay ran when Richard tried to touch her." I sank to the steps.

Lindsay's POV

I was so excited when I found out I would get to go to Taylor's place for the weekend. Alpha Mike walked into my room.

"All packed Linds?"

"Yeah."

"Will you tell me where the bruises are coming from?"

I froze. He hadn't asked me in a month, but new bruises had kept appearing. I knew he knew something about it.

"Do I have to tell you?" I answered his question with a question.

"I would like for you to tell me. I'm not going to order you to tell me."

I sat down on the floor leaning against the wall. He was about to call Alpha Jacob for me. I had asked him earlier if he'd call and ask if I could stay in Taylor's room.

"My brother is doing it." I whispered.

"What?" He knelt down in front of me.

"He blames me for our parents death he thinks I had something to do with it." I fought the tears remembering that night.

"You've never told us what happened that night."

"They came out of nowhere. There was four of them. I tried to fight them off before I called for help. That's where I went wrong. By the time my dad got there I could hardly move. He killed two of them, I tried to jump in the way and stop them, but he knocked me out of the way to protect me and they tortured him and made me watch. I begged them to stop. Dad killed them, but died helping me get back to the pack. Mom died from losing her mate. Patrick blamed me for it." I sobbed.