1 Month Later

Sean's POV

It's been a month since the Alpha King was killed. Taylor was safe, but she still had nightmares about the incident.

We were expecting our pup and cub in about 4 weeks. We all lived in Taylor's room, now our room, and the office room attached to hers was a nursery now.

We had everything we needed for the twins. Taylor kept teasing Jamie about being a parent when he'd been a rogue most of his life.

"Kitten I swear I'll tickle you to death if you don't stop!"

"Aww. Is the big bad wolf upset?" Taylor asked in a baby voice.

Jamie growled and launched at Taylor. I caught him in midair and pushed Taylor behind me.

"Jamie wait til after the twins are born. Then you can get Taylor all you want."

I glanced over my shoulder at Taylor to see she had stuck her tongue out at him. I let go of Jamie and he pinned Taylor to the bed.

Taylor shrieked in laughter. I laughed quietly to myself. Katy knocked on the door. Derek behind her.

"You know you can come on in when the door is opened, right?" I asked.

"Tay's always been picky about that." Katy replied.

Taylor stopped laughing and looked at Katy.

"What's up?"

"Tas wants all the girls aka me, you Des, Al, Nic, Linds, and Chel in the kitchen. Mom and Aunt Tatum are with her and grandma came out of her house to help."

"Ok, I'll be down on a minute."

"And the guys are suppose to meet Dad, Uncle Bryan, Ryan, and Grandpa down by the lake. And the guys are Derek, Nick, Sean, Matt, Tyler, Jamie, Richard, and Sam."

I sent Katy a smile. She had a high risk pregnancie because of what the bracelet had done. Taylor got up. She poked her stomach.

"I want you two out of me already." She growled.

Katy laughed and left with Derek on her heels. Laughing.

"Baby poking your stomach isn't gonna make them come out any faster." I said.

Jamie chuckled and Taylor sent us both a glare.

"Laugh all you want but when they come I'm making both of you spend nights taking care of them." She snapped.

I rolled my eyes. She was impatient because everything was ready for the pup and cub's arrival. We knew the boy would be a cub and the girl would be a pup.

"We should work on names." I answered.

"Yeah, but after we find out what the adults want. Let's go." Jamie said.

We all walked out of the room and headed to our respective areas. Me and Jamie made it to the lake. Alpha Jacob stared down at all of us boys.

"Boys, I'm giving that boat over there to y'all." He point to a small, but big boat.

"It is for you to do with it, but in order for it to become y'alls. Y'all need to fix it up for your pups and cubs that are coming and your mates. You can have it ready whenever, but leave time for your mates. The older pack members are allowed to help you if you need it. You do not have to start today. I was showing it to you. You're free to go."

Me and Jamie headed back to the pack house when we both buckled.

"TAYLOR!" I screamed.

Jamie gasped for air. He shifted into his wolf to handle the pain better. Tatum came running to us. Jacob was crouched beside us both.