Descriptions

Ok, so I'm gonna create a character for the first 10-15 parts. You haven't met some of the characters yet but you will soon. I know I didn't mention Callie in the introductions part of the story, but you'll see why.

Marie: 17 years old. Her mate is Jacob. She was pregnant at the beginning of the story but she didn't know. Now she has triplets that depend on her. She's about 5'6". Has brown, reddish, blondish, hair. With a mixture of blue/green eyes. She's a werewolf. Her wolfs name is Kelly. Kelly is a beautiful chocolate brown coat and in a certain lightening has streaks of red in it. Kelly used to talk to Marie when she was 6 or 7.

Bryan: 19 years old. His mate is Tatum. He's Marie's older brother. He's about 6'1". He's a werewolf too. He has brown almost black hair. His wolfs name is Caleb. He is a midnight black wolf. The eyes are the same color, dark chocolate brown. He never talked to his wolf til he got scratched by the rogue.

Jacob: 20 years old. Loses his brother when he's 19. Gets stuck with his niece and nephew. Who call him dad. He hasn't met his mate yet. His mate is Marie. He thinks he doesn't have a soulmate. Tatum is a wolf in his pack who he brings out of her depression. He's about 6'5". He has really dark colored hair that can't be told if it's black or brown. He has blue eyes that look like captain hooks in that one Peter pan movie. Ice blue. His wolfs name is Dylan. He has the same colored fur as Jacob's hair. He's pretty tall for a wolf. Technically Jacob is the alpha wolf and Tom is his beta, but upon losing his brother a year after his dad he stepped down.

Tom: 19 years old. About 5'9". His mate is Callie. He is the beta. He takes over for Jacob. He knows the pack needs Jacob, but let's Jacob become himself again. He has blonde hair and green eyes. His wolfs name is Kyle. He is a white colored wolf. Everyone agrees Jacob causes more trouble then Tom, which is saying something.

Tatum: 17 years old. Falls into a deep depression after Rick kills her mate. She does find a new mate however. She is the complete opposite of Marie. She has unnaturally blonde hair and blue eyes. She's about 5'6". Her wolfs name is Samantha. She's a grey wolf. Very pretty actually. She takes care of Sam and Chelsea when Jacob yanked her out of bed and out of her depression.

Callie: 18 years old. Just became mated with Tom. The beta's mate. She's a sweet girl. She's human. Which is a rare. A human for a mate. She however is a story all her own.

Rachel: the omega. She's 50. She's older because she's the original beta for Jacob's father. She now trains the new beta's and is allowed to keep the omega position. Her wolfs name is Stacy. She's about 5'7". She has platinum hair. Her wolfs coat is the same as her hair.

Ryan: he is the 4th in command but gains Beta position for awhile. You won't hear much about him til way later. I won't reveal what his part is in the story, but you my loyal readers will soon see.

Rick: a wolf that was part of Jacob's pack. He went crazy over losing his mate, because no one didn't know what to do to help him. He went rogue when he went on a hunt with some wolfs. His wolf didn't want to give him back control. He became, in short, an animal. He was crazy. Any scent he caught he chased it down and killed whoever it was, man, woman, child. He killed James and Lea.

James: 24 years old. Died a year after his dad leaving his brother with his children. He was killed by Rick trying to protect Lea from him.

Lea: 22 years old. Died same day James did, but wasn't murdered. She died because she lost her mate and couldn't survive.

Different ways to destroy mated werewolves. You can kill one mate and the other will follow shortly or a mate will die of natural causes and the other will whither away and become crazy.

Sam: 4 years old. James and Lea's son. Adopted by Jacob and starts calling him dad. He can turn into his wolf, but don't know his wolfs name yet. His a steropyical blonde hair, blue eyed baby. He attaches to Marie and considers her his mom, because he is the first to tell she's pregnant.

Chelsea: 1 and 1/2 years old. She should be speaking by now, but isn't. She goes to Marie. She senses Marie is a mom, and chooses her. She can change into her wolf too, but doesn't. She's a silent baby. She has brown eyes and blondish, brown hair.

Tyler: newborn baby. Only, maybe a couple days old in a couple of chapters. He's the oldest of the triplets. He could shift, but he'd never be able to change back to human again. He has grey eyes.

Katy: same as Tyler. Funny story about her name. I put it as Kelly not realizing I had named Marie's wolf Kelly. Lol. Anyway she's about the same size as her brother, but they're both bigger then Taylor. She has cat eyes they look like the green eyes of cats. They'll find out later she can shift into a cat. And her cat will be a lion. She'll be a tan colored cat.

Taylor: youngest of triplets. She's special. She has purple eyes. Something that hasn't been seen in a while. She almost didn't survive being born, because she was choked up. Jacob saved her by patting her on the back. The triplets will only know Jacob as their dad. She can shift into a cat too it'll be a lion. She be pure white with purple eyes.

Mike: 18 years old. He's an alpha wolf. He wants to mate with Marie. He purposely gets her pregnant, so he can force her to be his mate. He's big on stealing other wolfs mates. He planned on marking Marie, so she couldn't become someone else's. He was gonna find his real mate and mark her and be with her. He was only gonna use Marie to get children. He had found his real mate. He had marked her. He was planning on marking Marie the weekend that her dad made her go camping with her brother and her dad. He's evil. Marie is ticked off at him.

Jack: alpha of Twisted X Pack. His son is deranged. He's blinded by his hate for Jacob's dad, he doesn't realize he's putting all the werewolfs at risk by starting a pack war with Blood Moon Pack.

Lillian: 37 years old. The pack doctor and Bryan and Marie's mom. She doesn't remember them though. Mike cut her brakes. She was suppose to die in the car wreck but she didn't. She woke up in the funeral home before anything happened. The casket was closed already. She could open it though. She found sand bags and put them in the casket, so it wasn't too light. She escaped and ran to Blood Moon Pack. That was her original pack. If she eats something she's suppose to remember, but she can't remember it. It is true several things Marie said to her. Marie and Bryan are her children.

William: Lillian's mate. He actually found her before she had Marie and Bryan, but she was dating another wolf and he didn't want to upset her. He's only mentioned a handful of times. Not a major aspect to the story.

So sorry anyway I meant to add that Taylor and Katy are cats and everyone else is a wolf. They still get to be part of the pack because of Jacob. Anyway I know one chapter I add different point of views but it helps for you to understand and Tas the new character is part faerie. That allows her to live even with her windpipe being crushed, because the faerie magic started healing her the minute she was grabbed around the throat. Sorry I didn't make it clear to began with.