Cat vs Wolf

Taylor's POV

2 hours later.

Lindsay got back to the pack house. She had a family reunion with her parents and brother. Now we were thinking about sparring with Sean and Richard.

We walked outside to see two very peeved werewolves. I laughed at their stern expression.

"What took you so long? We said we'd meet in 5, not 30." Sean complained.

I sent a look to Lindsay and we tackled Sean to the ground. He let out a playfull growl. I pinned his hands quickly.

"Did you get taken down by wittle girls?" Lindsay asked in a sing-song voice, standing up out of reach.

I busted out laughing. Sean flipped us and had me pinned in .2 seconds. I squirmed trying to get free.

"What? Don't like losing babe?" Sean joked.

I rolled my eyes and did the puppy dog face.

"Let me up, please." I pouted.

"Let me think about it." He tilted his head to the side, making me think he was thinking about it. "Sorry, no can do."

I smirked and flicked my hips up, throwing him off balance. I slipped out from under him and darted out of reach.

He growled playfully. I could hear Lindsay and Richard sparring. I crunch taking a fighting stance. He raised and eyebrow at me, but didn't say anything about it.

"Come and get me, Mr. Big bad wolf." I teased.

Sean launched at me. I barely got out of the way. I held back a laugh. Then warning growls and snarls filled the air. I glanced around scared.

"Dad!" I yelled.

He ran outside. Mom close behind him. Sean was pale. I stared at him as he stared at the enemy that walked into the clearing.

Sean stuttered. "L-leave here, while you have the chance, Starlight Dust."

I recognized the name. It was his old pack!

Lili what do we do?!?!

Protect our mate! Get close to him!

I darted to Sean's side. A she-wolf growled at me, for touching him. I growled back, ready to shift. My purple eyes flickered between my cats green eye color and mine.

She pressed her growl. My father spoke then. Sending me a look that said hold your ground.

"What is the meaning of this Starlight Dust?"

Their Alpha shifted. "I'm sorry Alpha Jacob. No disrespect intended to you. My daughter's mate left. She's been in pain. I just followed him here. I came to get him back for her. Otherwise I and my pack would not be here."

"There's a reason your daughter got rejected." Nick spoke up.

"Yeah, if she hadn't cheated on her mate he'd still be with her." Derek added.

Sean wrapped an arm around me, holding me close. Breathing in my scent. The she-wolf growled and moved an inch closer.

Sean snapped and shoved me behind him. He growled in fury.

"Back off Rosa! I'm not your mate. I rejected you. Deal with it. You can't come here threatening me and my true mate, because of a stupid crush. Find your true mate and leave me alone. If you weren't set in believing I'm your mate, you'd might find him. But he might just reject you because of what you do."